⋆☽13☾⋆

Y/n's pov
‎‏
‎‏⠀
It was about a week since you all went out to eat dinner, unfortunately since then, a few things seemed to change as for ways of life at the dorm.

Well, life meaning you and Jungkook's relationship again.

Currently you were with Namjoon in the living room, talking together while watching 'Beastars' on Netflix as some of the others were either out, or in their own rooms.

"He is starting to avoid me a bit again, not in like a bad way but he seems almost- shy?" you frowned.

"I kinda noticed- it seems as if he got that way right after we got you your clothes and he actually saw you in them. He's even a little awkward around us when we mention you to him" he shrugged keeping his eyes on the tv screen.

"I don't know what I did though- he just got all weird" you pouted with a sigh, your ears dropping to the sides of your head.

You and Jungkook still stayed with his hyungs rather than his own apartment, and anytime you questioned him about going back he would act strangely and simply say it was 'better to stay here'

Not that you didn't enjoy being with them all, it was just you missed you and Jungkook's one on one time. But for some reason it seemed as though now he couldn't even be in the same room alone with you.

Namjoon couldn't hide the smile that spread over his face as he shook his head with a chuckle. "Jungkook is just nervous around girls, he doesn't really know how to act"

You sighed again turning your head to see Jimin come from out of his room, rubbing his eyes as he walked towards you with a soft short laugh. "Yeah don't take it too personally y/n, he may seem intimidating but trust me he's a man child" he smiled resting his hands on your shoulders squeezing them gently.

You let out another loud sigh, leaning your head against Jimin's arm as you began to think.

That surely couldn't be true could it? What about that incident in the dressing room you both shared? Now you KNOW you definitely didn't dream that up.

The way he treated you before, when he first saw you as an actual girl- hybrid..

He acted as if he was about to devour you at any wrong movement you made. And now you're expected to believe that same guy- the one that pressed you up against the wall, eyed you like a meal, and even requested for you to call him "daddy" was just shy??

"Speaking of Jungkook, where is he anyways?" Jimin tilted his head looking around.

"I think he went out with Yoongi to get some lamb skewers, they could either come back soon or completely late- there's no telling with with those two" Namjoon chuckled.

"Well who else is home?? Just us three?" you asked letting your brows form a frown as you sat up.

"Jin-Hyung went out for groceries but he'll be back soon-" Jimin replied.

Namjoon let his lips form a small 'o' as he nodded remembering, "Didn't Tae go with him?"

The younger shook his head, "No- Tae wanted to go with him, but then Jin said, 'yah you aren't coming with me just so I can have you throw random shit in the cart, you eat what I buy or you STARVE' and then Tae had a tantrum and fell to the floor whining- then Jin watched him for a few minutes then left"

"So then where's Taehyung now-"

"I'm over here-" Taehyung said from the kitchen floor, causing the three of you to stand glancing along the bottom side of the kitchen counter, observing the male as he laid flat on his back watching his phone above him that he held with both hands.