CHAPTER 16

ISHAAN'S POV

The next day, as usual, I do my morning routine and sit down to have breakfast at around 8. As I was saying breakfast I get a call from my mom  " hello ma Kyse ho! ( mom how are you)" I smile knowing the answer " mere para Pagal beta you saw me 2 days back( my sweet crazy son)" " aa! That hurts" I act like I'm hurt. " I don't have time for your drama now. Can you come to the house in the afternoon? I and pa have something to discuss" " ok ma I'll come" I cut the phone and get ready to go to the office as I'm already late. I rush into the car and go to the office.

I walk into the office and the receptionist greets me as I walk to my private lift and directly go to the 30th floor and my secretary meets me there. as I was about to walk in I bump into someone " watch where you're going miss" I tell. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking " a small voice says. the girl looks up and I'm surprised to see Maanvi here. I help her as she was about to stumble again which is unlike me at all, but I ignore it. once she regains her balance I question her " what are you doing here Ms. Gupta" as she was about to answer me Yash comes out of the board room and pulls me inside as the directors were waiting. I turn around and I couldn't see Maanvi anywhere. I go inside and I see that Yash has already connected my laptop to the projector. I proceed with the meeting and it goes on for about an hour and we go on about how to start the construction.

MAANVI'S POV

after I bump into the person I try balancing myself and I say sorry and look up to see who it is. to my surprise it was Ishaan. I try regaining my balance but suddenly Ishaan catches me. after gaining my balance he lets me go.  he asks me why I was here and as I was about to answer Yash sir pulls him into the board room I go to the washroom and come back into the small room again. Yash sir comes in and informs me that there is a meeting going on and he will explain to me later about it. the meeting goes for about an hour and in-between Yash sir comes and checks on me and then goes back into the meeting. I read a book on my phone just to pass my time. 

after an hour Yash sir comes and calls me into the board room. I go and stand beside Yash sir who is beside Ishaan and he looks surprised seeing me there. " so she is the winner of the online contest and is now the main project manager ." Yash sir announces and everyone claps. soon everyone starts leaving the room and Ishaan turns to me " let's work hard together to make it a success  "  we shake hands and he turns to Yash and says" explain it to her the whole plan . I have to go to ma and pa's house" he excuses himself out after that. 

the whole afternoon I and Yash sir discuss the plan and in between, we go to the cafeteria of the office for lunch and discuss various topics that are not related to work at all. by the end of the day, I realize that I and Yash have a lot in common. now you might be thinking why I didn't call him Yash sir, well that's because he told me not to call him sir as it will make him look old. 

I go home at around 4-5 pm and just lie down on the sofa as it was a very tiring day and I realized that I and Yash became best friends though we have only meet. I change into something comfortable and I prepare some snacks for myself.

By 7 Jaanvi comes home and as soon as she changes her clothes I drag her onto the sofa and tell her all the things that happened today. After that Jaanvi sits silently for a while until I shake her " kya Hua? (what happened)" maanvi looks at me and goes " so anu Tu muje ye bol rahi hai ke(you're telling me that ) you liked Yash sir" as you call him"( jaanvi uses air quotes sign ) looks and then later you now consider him like a best friend? " I nod in agreement " pagal hogye hai kya?  ( have you gone mad) you're saying that a handsome guy like Yash became like your best friend instead of becoming a love interest or boyfriend?" She pushes off the sofa and I fail to realize and I fall on the ground with thud!. " Jaanu! What wrong with that?" We argue and after a heated discussion, I shout "I don't think we fit well together but who knows the future" I give up fighting.  jaanvi seems to be satisfied with my answer and we go to sleep as we both were tired.

hi guys, there is another chapter of inked with love. finally, they both will be working together again. hope you enjoy the chapter and if you have any suggestions, please leave a comment and if you love it don't forget to vote. have a nice day.

lots of love,

Ashley❤