Authors Note 2.0

Hey guys it's me again.

I would first off like to thank you guys for over two millions reads, that's crazy.

Anyways, I have been noticing your comments about this story, good and bad, so I thought I'd take some of them into consideration.

I personally have a strong dislike for this book but I don't want to depart from it.

I have tried editing it, but I could barely get through two chapters without cringing lol.

This update is for all of you who favored the concept of Amelia ending up with a girl.

I chose Stella since I feel like they have a better connection than Amelia and Emma.

I will most likely not make this chapter into a real story since I don't have a plan for their relationship or the development of it.

So without a further ado.

I hope you guys love this AU chapter.

'I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Best Friend'.

P.s. this story takes place during their senior year.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amelia's POV

Today is a special day.

It's the twins birthday!

Easton and Stella are officially turning eighteen today.

I think they've been preparing for this day since middle school.

Sadly I'm not eighteen yet.

I turn eighteen next month so I'm technically the youngest of the three of us and I don't think they'll ever let me live it down.

"I can't believe you're turning eighteen" I say from Stella's bed

She's currently changing in front of me.

Her and I have gotten pretty comfortable with seeing each other's bodies in the past couple of years.

"Same, I still feel like a kid" she says as she quickly pulls on a pair of royal blue lace panties

I laugh lightly as I avert my attention away from her mostly nude body.

Stella has an amazing body.

That's a fact.

But it's extremely distracting since it makes me want to constantly jump her bones.

I feel a blush begin to slowly appear on my face as I start to play with my ripped jeans.

"Stella, you're turning eighteen not eighty" I joke which causes her to laugh

I hear a little shuffling before she huffs out a frustrated breath of air.

"I need your help" she suddenly says

I look up only to see her facing me with a precious pout on her beautiful face.

"With what?" I ask her before I quietly clear my throat

She spins around so that I can see her unclipped corresponding royal blue bra.

Sweet baby Jesus.

"Can you clip my bra for me, I can't reach it" she request

Is she serious?

"I don't know" I reply with an unsure tone

"Please, Amelia" Stella begs which makes me sigh

I'm a complete and utter sucker for her.