Chapter Thirty Eight

We where walking back to the meeting place for all the villains. The others where trailing behind to scared to do anything. Izu was staring at them all like he was ready to kill if they made one false move.

He had one arm wrapped around my waist and a knife in his other hand. I don't know why he has that and it's kind of scaring me but I trust him.

We continue walking away and then I see Mr aizawa appear out of the trees! Wow that was weird but kind of cool.

"midoriya. I have to ask you to let y/n go right now." he said in his normal tired voice. It was full of concern and seriousness.

I look next to me and see izuku burst out laughing and pointing the knife at him.

"and what on earth makes you think I'm going to listen to you! Y/n is mine you can't have you. Never will." he stared at him with crazy eyes and a twisted smile. Mad has he gone crazy.

I look around and see the other students take fighting stances all being encouraged by aizawa being there. I look at midoriya starting to get pissed off and green sparks surrounding us.

Is he seriously going to fight with me pretty much glued to his side! Oh hell nah!

"midoriya let me help." I whispered to him loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough for others to.

"no way in hell! They would just take you! But your mine." his green sparks settled down. "and you will forever be mine."

All of a sudden I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and my whole body goes numb. I let out a blood curdling scream and looked down. Izuku had stabbed me with the knife...

"w-why..." I look him in the eyes the world blurred around me as tears streamed down my face and the intensity of the pain increased. I fell to my knees after izuku dropped me and fall on him knees as well.

"till death do us apart. Don't worry we will be together in the after life." he then stabbed himself in the heart all while staring at me with lust filling his eyes.

I could feel myself slipping into unconscious and I could hear the screams of the classmates around us some running to get to us. The world going black and then that was it.

The light slowly disappearing. And it was all over...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or was this just the beginning of a new start?....

My note... IMPORTANT FOR THE STORY!!!

OK ok I know this is short and everything but I knew I needed to update. And yes there is the whole start at home thing but I could only write on the bus because home life is busy so sorry for not updating forever. I'll probably be staying up late tonight to get this story finished.

Oh and for the ending should it be.

Option one -you both die... 😔

Option two -you live but midoriya dies and you finally get a new start. {if this one I will make a new book about bakugou and reader-Chan}

Option three -or you both live and you are never the same again.

I appreciate you for sticking by me while I upload this story. It makes me happy 😊.