Chapter 7

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

It's been months this mansion is filled with worry and restlessness, why?

Of course because of Ethereal fragile beauty who have been lying in bed with no movement.

Yes, Taehyung have been very fragile more than before.

He is being treated, but his body is not co-operating with medicine nor with any attempts.

It's like he gave up on his life himself.

Again, what will he do when he is not in his right mind?

When he is not conscious about his surrounding?

But he is in the hand of stubborn people who will never give up in their life.

When only success matter to them so, he has to fight for them.

He only needs something to feed his unknown thirst his body is asking for, but again he has to be normal to speak.

Either way, they urge his win and he will lose.

He can't do anything.

He hates to be trapped in his own body, own mind, own fogged vision, but what can he do?

Furthermore, he can't be out by himself.

Likewise, he requires someone to yank him out of that black hole.

Not only that, but he is hurting.

His heart is aching.

His voice is blocked.

He is unable to do anything.

He is like a living corpse.

He hates to be a burden, but what can he do when he is trapped in his own body?

"Where did Namjoon and Jeongguk went?" Jimin huffed because he is left out by them.

"Our club got intruder, so they went to check who dares to step in Grim Reaper's territory" Jin said, already figuring out how the matter will end.

"It's been a long time we got some spice to entertain ourselves " Hoseok laughed he is always bored trust me.

"Let's go for a drink." Yoongi jumped in his feet, marching towards kitchen.

He fetched some beer and sat in front of his comrades.

They have their own thoughts in mind but no, they will never share not to burden each other.

No one knows what is happening in these lonely soul's minds except themselves.

They never let anyone hear their thoughts or feelings.

Why?

This is how they are.

Maybe it is how they were raised?

They don't even show any facial expression, keeping poker faces always all the time.

They kept drinking.

All of them have high alcohol tolerance.

That's how strong their body are.

Their mind.

Their thoughts.

They are happy, at least they have someone to rely on.

They have warm home to relax their tired and exhausted body.

Not only that, but they have full meal course food to fill their stomach.

"Why that kid is not responding?" Yoongi sighed, laying in the couch in a daze.