Prince Niall

Prince Na'ell, Prince of Fabularia - Wikipedia

Prince Na'ell. Prince of Fabularia. Full name His Royal Highness Na'ell Æthelred Vadik Enkralshahxam is a member of the Fabularian Royal Family. The middle son of HM Adam, King of Fabularia, and HM Aysel, Queen of Fabularia. He is second in the line of succession to the throne after his elder brother, His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Nathanial Adam Vadik Enkralshahxam. He is popularly known as Professor Æ, the name under which he teaches university students at the National University of Fabularia.

Personal life · E‎ducation · Career · ‎Controversies · ‎Sex workers welfare ·

Na'ell Æ., MA, MEd | College of Humanities - National University of Fabularia

Naell Enkralshahxam, MA, MEd. Professor of Fabularian Studies. Office: LB.5.130

Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 3:00-4:00 pm. I am interested in studying how cultural environment is instrumental in shaping the society. Much of my research focuses on collaborative impact of historical components on...

Niall (@niall27) · Social Media photos and videos

6.1m Followers, 12 Following, 847 Posts - See photos and videos from Niall (@niall27)

"The whole earth has been made a mosque for me," declares Prince Niall |Liberal Muslims For The Win-For the Muslims, By the Muslims (LMFTW)

9 hours ago-Prince Niall from the past few years has undergone a complete shift in his entire persona. Overcoming the bygone bad-boy era, Prince Niall is now an ardent follower of Islamic followers, and he has made his deen (Islam, religion) his topmost priority. It is reflective in the way he dresses, he speaks, he donates secretly, and especially, in the way he offers his ritual prayers in a timely manner, irrespective of where he is.

Prince Niall, A Pioneer in Sex Workers' Welfare

13 hours ago- Earlier this week, Prince Niall, who is one of the first to express views on welfare of sex workers, introduces a bill to enact free health insurances to sex workers including insurance coverage from unwanted conception and free monthly screenings.

EXCLUSIVE Insights: Get The Prince Niall Look | What He's Wearing? |

October 9, 2017. The blog of Prince's Niall's Stylist-Kerry Aboloson. The well-known Parisian fashion designer Aboloson, breaks down the most iconic fashion statements of the 26-year-old prince. Prince Niall, who has a penchant for fine tailoring and statement coats, can be seen wearing the most-coveted suede statement bomber jacket paired with ripped blue jeans for...

CelebrityToday.com | The Tall, Dark and Handsome Prince of Fabularia

June 13, 2017. A broad square face with a scruffy beard on a perfectly chiseled jawline. Long-lashes shadowing exotic Persian cat-like copper eyes. Dark, bushy, thick eyebrows flattering a slightly curved Roman nose. Jet-black, side-swept short hair seamlessly tapering on the sides. The over 6-feet epitome of masculinity stands tall with certitude. This Fabularian Prince Charming has walked straight out of a dream. Are you drooling yet? Take notes ladies, he's single, and close circles of the prince reveals that he's looking to get married...