First Day Of School

PIPER POV:
Piper studied the mirror intently.

Today had to be perfect because it was the first day of school!

She turned to one side, then the next and smiled at her success.

"Hurry up honey! You don't want to be late!" Her father, Tristan Mclean, chimed on the other side of her bedroom door.

Piper picked up her backpack and an apple for breakfast.

"I'm ready!" She hopped in her dads suited up black limo and bit her apple.
__________________________
ANNABETH POV:

Annabeth paced the floor, waiting for percy to pick her up.

She wore a blue blouse and white skirt with white flats. She curled her hair and let it hang free over her shoulders. she had her mom's owl necklace on.

Percy honked his horn and Annabeth hopped out the door after kissing Malcom on the forehead.

She rode shotgun and lectured Percy about behavior. She couldn't have him causing trouble (as usual) and getting kicked out like all his other schools.

Once they rolled up to the decked out school they spotted their friends, Jason, Piper, Nico, and Leo.
______________________

FRANK POV:
Frank wore a red Varsity jacket with black jeans and he did his usual hair, a buzz cut with the front spiked up a little.

He rode on a motorbike with Hazel wrapped around his waist.

She was stunning with her purple dress and curly cinnamon brown hair.

-ten minutes later-

They pulled up to the huge school and met their friends just a few minutes behind Percy and Annabeth.

"Hey guys!" Hazel smiled brilliantly and Frank walked by her side protectively.

"Hey!" Piper smiled and hugged Hazel.

Percy fist pumped Frank and slapped his back probably harder than he meant to.
_________________________
JASON POV:

Out of the corner of Jason's eye he spotted a lean figure approaching.

Reyna, he thought.

She wore a purple tank top with golden skirt and long black boots that showed off every curve of her body. It made him think of all the times he'd- focus Jason.

Her black hair was in it's usual braid swept along her back. She smiled with her black obsidian eyes and smirked at the group. She strutted towards them in a friendly manner but she looked like a popular gossip girl.

Piper gave him a look and he stared at his feet.

"Hello." She smiled at the group and hugged Annabeth.

"Hey." Jason said smoothly. Gods would Piper kill him later.

She blushed a little and then spoke again to the group.

"Being President of Demigod council and all, i have to tell you this. Okay, so as you may know our first assembly is today to inform everyone about upcoming events. If you want to avoid getting spit on by principle D then i suggest you sit in the back if possible. Using your powers are in fact aloud just not against anyone. Phones are aloud due to our protective shield against monsters around the school but only use them if you have to. Please, no deaths on the first day" She smiled and walked away.

Everyone exchanged nervous glances but Percy, being Percy, broke the silence.

"Well c'mon! Let's go!" He laughed and began walking with an arm around Annabeth. The rest of them followed.
________________________