Mac + Aurora + Riley

Summary: Riley surprises Mac with a live 3D feed of aurora projected around his bedroom and Mac realizes that the aurora isn't the only beauty in his room. ( Tumblr prompt by wahinetoafan )

                                                                                  ...

Riley was working in his room for almost 2 hours now. Now and then he could hear her hits something or says some curses to no one exactly and he was smiling to himself. Mac, on the other hand, was cooking. Roast chicken with potatoes and baby carrots was her favorite food and he wanted to make something nice for her... especially when she told him that she has a surprise for him.

He was getting the pan out of the oven when he heard her calling his name.

"MAC COME! IT'S READY! QUICKLY! YOU GONNA MISS IT!"
"I'M COMING!" He shouted back at her. He put the pan on the kitchen's counter and walked to his bedroom. He opened the door and he almost forgot how to breathe.

"What's that?" He asked her even if he was pretty sure about what that was.
"You said the other day that you want to go see the Northern Lights... but you have not the time. So, I brought them to you..." She said almost blushing. "It's a live stream.! I had to hack a few government organizations but was worth it..." Riley said proudly to him. "Aurora is so beautiful..." she said almost to herself. "Isn't she?"
"Yeah... yeah she is." Mac answered.

Riley turned to see him and her smile almost dropped from her face. Mac wasn't looking at the Lights. He was looking at her.
"Don't you like the surprise?" She asked him a little bit worried.
"NO! No... I loved it! Thank you Riles. For real. Most beautiful thing that ever stepped foot in my bedroom." Told to her smiling. "Come on, let's bring the food to eat while we watching it." 

Note: / I don't own the show or the characters. / 

>> Also, that was really small but I hope you liked it.