prologue

He moved slowly towards her as she moved slowly backwards. He didnt stop until he  had backed her up against the wall, and held both her arm on either side of her head caging her with no means of escape. 'i know this is wrong but you are driving me insane.  Xavier whispered into her ears causing her to shiver as he kissed down her neck . you may deny it but your body is saying differently. He forcefully kissed her and she refused him entry but when he pressed himself against her, her reasoning broke and finally gave in to the forbidden kiss.          

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~

it started with a love triangle that left one with a spiteful heart and another with a broken heart and the last one with a revenge. deceptive measures are made in order to protect secrets that will shatter their loved ones. 

                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~

leila and Trina a friend she met at the mother support group and both give birth at the same time in the hospital. A crisis occur in the hospital and their babies are stolen. Only one of them recover their child. years later the other is found and  secrets are revealed. friendship and marriages are tested. but in order for revenge to be sweet? and to end a forbidden lust, despret measures are taken.   

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Please tell me you fill this too

'S* is it really truly you?

oh my daughter after all this time i have truly found you and i cant believe i am holding you in my arms. Her mother cried with tears of joy and she knew this time that she had finally found her daughter.

i am so exited guys to publish this book and hopefully you dont judge it