chapter one

Push harder leila! 

leila squeezed her eyes shut, gritted her teeth and clenched her husband's mr Tom Agrest hand. 'Honey you are doing great. You are almost there ' just a little more and it will be over!

'easy for you to say when you are the reason am in this position.' i regret being with you on that  night in that beautiful boat. I wish it never happend. I'm never going through this pain again!'

docter Ann coughed. and looked at her. 'I promise you just one more push and all this will be over.'  

With that statement Leila pushed with all her energy and with the doctors encouragement a cry of a baby was heard.

'congradulations   mr and mrs Agrest you have a beautiful baby girl. the doctor held her up for them to see her.

 See Tom I told you it would be a girl. Never judge a mothers instinct. Okay honey i will never judge your 'motherly instinct'.  Leila saw her daughters beautiful blue eyes.

'Oh leila she has your mothers eyes. My angel i shall call you Samantha after your grandmother. initially i was going to call you sam because i thought you were a boy but you my angel are a gift to my life.

You know what Tom, I take back what i said. Its all worth it. i'll go through this pain a hundred times again just to see a small little angel looking at me.' 

what leila never knew was that she could never go through that pain again and what you sometimes  say without meaning to will come back to hunt you in the most dreadful way.

'Now i want you both to take a good look at her. See her face very well. I dont want to hear another complain that your baby was changed or those horrible things that happen in movies.'

Both leila and tom looked at their preciouse child and saw her very very well.' Now that you have seen her i am taking her to be washed.

Leila was drousy as she saw  Samantha  being taken away to be washed. She was drifting into darkness but not before she noticed a star shaped birthmark on her neck.