Chapter Two

(At the Military Base)
"Seargent!" General Lincoln yells for his second in command.
"Yes Sir!"
"Why haven't you and those science germs gotten my ship up and running!"
"Er... I... I don't know."
"Look, you know what I want... Huh... Guns, lots and lots of guns. So, Seargent, when I request for guns, I expect you to give me GUNS!!"
"The scientists said that the ship is more advanced than they thought, it might take more time to even get into the ship."
"Maybe I can help with that." A voice says, emerging from the shadow is a tall, blonde haired, pearl green eyed man.
"And who might you be!" The general yells.
"I'm the man that's gonna help get into that ship."
"How can we trust you... Huh?!"
"Easy... You don't, I just do my work, get you your GUNS, complete my research and get out of your way, by any means possible."
"Hmm... I like you, but if you are going to be on board this project, we'll have to get a real name, James McMauguckhan."
"The name's Brandon."
"Brandon, I like it! Get to work, Justin Bieber, you've got a lot of work to do."
"Happily, general." He says with a mischievous smile on his face as the general leaves the block.

***********

(Meanwhile at Roxanne's burgers)
Chris walks in the restaurant, looks around to see me already there and settled in.
"We agreed at 10, looks like you've been for over 20 minutes." Chris says taking his seat.
"Oh yeah, I had to leave home early in order to escape my mother's rage."
"So now we're past the intros, why don't you begin with the reason we're here."
"Yeah, school, you remember Mike Thompson from Boulderville High right?"
"Yeah, sure, what does this have to do with him"
"He's the one that went five feet bow the ground."
"What?! How?"
"Hey, keep your voice down, we don't want to let everybody know what I did or something."
"Trust me that should be the least of this town."
"What do you mean?"
"You don't know, where you benn, man!"
"C'mon spill!"
"OK OK, check it... One week, up to more than seven confirmed murders by 'The Man In The Black Suit'.
"Whoa... Are you sure?"
"Yeah I should know, my dad was one of 'em."
"God really? What happened?"
"OK... Last week, I overheard my dad making a call with one of his 'confidential' clients saying something about the man in the black suit getting upset with my dad for a mishap in Colorado."
"Colorado? But what does Colorado have to do with us here in West Bay."
"Same thing I thought,a until I looked it up on the internet that mass black market seller caught and apprehended performing illegal transactions between the U.S Army and the Black market overall dealer in Colorado."
"Now I get it."
"All we know about my Father's death is that the next three days after that call, cops came to our house to report to us that our father was found at the bottom of a cliff on his return from the state, the Cops, Army, Department of Defence all of them classified it as a freak accident but I know something else happened that night and I'm gonna find that 'Man In The Black Suit'..." He says sarcastically, "I'm gonna make him pay." Just then Chris' phone began to ring.
"Ah, it's my mum, she wants me to come back home right away. It's good to talk to you again, man!" He says picking his things and leaves.
I stay behind and reflect on what Chris has just told me. I was lost in thought of the probability that the items that are being transferred are alien tech.
I was too deep in thought, i didn't notice that one of the waiters were trying to attend to me.
"Sir, sir. Are you going to order anything?"
I look up to see a girl with dark haired and the best set of sea- blue eyes I had ever seen.
"Um... Sorry I was lost in thought back there, I'll have a soda please."
"OK coming right up."
Moments later she comes back with the soda.
"Here it is."
"Thanks."
"If you aren't busy, my shift will be ending soon, we could ditch this place and just... Hang."
"Sure, I'll be here."