Ch 2

This is a diff story from the last one.
.
.
.
Tarzan has found a cabin in the middle of the woods.  He goes inside to check.  He has lean and small physique.  His loin cloth barely covers him. He finds an Indian women stamding there cooking. She hasnt acknowledged him yet.  He moves closer and asks her who she is.  She is terrified and turns around.  She is a tall muscular woman.  She is very beautiful she is very lean but is prrtty defined. Tarzan looks at her and his loin cloth starts moving.
.
.
She points a knife at him and tells him that she doesn't mean any harm.  She wants him to leave.  Tarzan moves back a little then tells her he doesnt want to harm her.  He thinks she is very beautiful. She lowers the knife and points it at his dick.  She says is that what that is then.  Tarzan is shy and covers his errect penis. He is pretty avg.  She moves towards him.  And tells him to leave.  She noticed his skinny muscular ass. 
.
.
She eats and moved to the bedroon and pullsout a big dildo.  She is planning to use it on tarzan. 
.
.
.
Over months they become friends and tarzan clearly acts horny around her.  She brings him into her bedroom and asks him to strip.  His flacid small penis is now getting hard.  She strips down.  And looks like an indian queen.  Her beauty is beyong compare.  She is a tall amazonian.  She tells tarzan to close his eyes. He does.  She sticks the dildo to the wall and starts kissing him and stroking his penis.  She pushes him towards the wall and thudddddd.  It goes in.
.
.
All of it
.
It was a massive dildo.  And its inside him tarzan cant contain himself and cums in her hand.  She makes love to him all night.  And they become even closer friends