11

...Too quiet!

I entered into the classroom only to have my classmates quiet down immediately like I was going to behead them for talking. I'm not even the teacher! Isn't this too much?

I followed Kane to his seat before sitting into my own. I scanned the classroom for a certain white-haired male. To my disappointment, I couldn't locate the said male anywhere in my peripheral vision.

I really wanted to see him though~ Should I ask Kane, would it be weird?

"Kane, where's E-Ezra?" I accidentally stuttered without meaning to.

"Ezra? Why?"

Speak of the devil, in this case the devil is actually an angel. A PURE ANGEL THAT DESCENDED DOWN FROM HEAVEN! Or that's what most people would think~

White hair and light blue eyes, such an innocent looking being~ It almost had everyone fooled

White hair and light blue eyes, such an innocent looking being~ It almost had everyone fooled. Almost. Except for me. Since I had already played his route, hohoho~

The quiet classroom turns loud as all the female students surrounded Ezra. Because Kane is known to be friends with Credence, whenever Credence is around, others wouldn't even dare to approach him.

"Ehh Ezra-kun~ Did you wake up late again~" The sharp female voice sounded out. I slightly cringed at the fakeness of it.

"Yeah, I'm lucky enough to have made it in time though" Instead of pushing away the annoying students, he replied to everyone even greeting them with a "good morning".

Cute. But the reason why I specifically favourited him is because..

He's a complete

SADIST

Like a wolf in sheep's clothing, he absolutely loved the attention and respect he has gotten from his fellow peers.

Ah well for a m-masochist l-like me.. When I played his route, there's a bed scene and then he approached the heroine and-

The elderly teacher came in and everyone scattered away instantly, back into their seats. I watch as Ezra sat infront of me. I wanted to pet his hair so bad and he'll rightfully punish me for doing so..

I wanna get close to him.. But how? I haven't really seen Credence pop out from his route at all. Now that I think about it, Credence only ever interacted with Kane. Which is why I hated Credence because my baby Kane does not deserve him as a wingman in his own route!

...

After classes were dismissed, Kane dragged me to the cafeteria before I even got the chance to talk to Ezra. Kane bought a bunch of melon bread. Like a bunch. By a bunch I mean like a whole paper bag of it.

We ate on the school's rooftop, as expected from a cliché otome game! The main characters do love the rooftop don't they?

"Credence?"

I was too busy thinking about Ezra to notice Kane's face really close to mine.

"Y-Yes?!" Don't grab. Don't grab him. Do not.

"Why were you looking for Ezra?" His yellow eyes stared right into my own.

Eh. I don't know? I just want him to take me to bed orsomethingidontknow-

"J-Just thought that it would be nice to have him as a friend..?" Avoid gaze. Avoid gaze. I repeat, brain do your job.

He leaned back, looking downwards before laughing. His laughs gradually grew louder as time past.

What's funny? YOU WANNA FIGHT? Just kidding, please continue while I watch the heavenly scene infront of me.

"S-Sorry!" He tried to catch his breath. "You looked so nervous like I was interrogating you for murder or something!" He chuckled once more.

"You're so red, Credence, I've never seen you like this before" He points at my ears. They're red. Yes, sir. I am aware because my face feels like it's soaked in hot water.

"Maybe that fall is a good thing afterall"

..Fall.. Fall? THAT DAMNED BAR OF SOAP. HE'S MAKING ME REMEMBER THAT EMBARRASSING INCIDENT. STOP!

...

"Pierce"

"Yes, young master?"

"Get rid of every bar of soap in this mansion"

"..As you wish"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[M/N]-san, what bed scene are you talking about? The one where they sleep?

[M/N]: Tsk tsk tsk.. Yes. They sleep.  ♪('ε` )