Darks and Lights 1

--At school--

"Soojin i love you so much , your so hot!" The 1st student shouted.

"Soyeon why are you so cool , your killing me!" The 2nd student shouted.

"Minnie your so cute , you make my
heart flutter" The 3rd student shouted.

Soojin's pov

As usual many girls/boys is shouting our names again. We like this kind of attention its fun to play around. As you may have known we are pretty much playgirls. We dont fall in love that easy.

"Lights is here!!!" A student shouted

Shuhua's pov

As we got out of the car students were all around us. Im not even surprised anyway were used to this. As we were heading inside i saw the Darks. Then i saw soojin unnie my heart skipped a beat. I really like soojin unnie thats why i rejected some students. She looked at me and smiled. Litterally im blushing so hard i looked away so she wouldn't notice.

Soojin's pov

When i looked at my back i saw shuhua staring at me so i smiled at her. Then i notice that she was blushing 'so cute'.

"Soojin why are you still standing there come on will be late" Minnie said

"Coming unnie" I said

Yuqi's pov

I saw shuhua staring at soojin while blushing. We know shuhua has a crush on soojin unnie. Hmm im going to tease her for a bit heheh.

"Shuhua why are you becoming a tomato" I asked while smirking

"Unnie shut up" Shuhua said and walk away

I love to tease her so much hahah

Soyeon's pov

When we got inside a lot of people were shouting and squealing. When we sat down to our chair so many people approached us. *sigh* welp fuck my life...

Lights went inside and the students started shouting. When i looked at their direction i frozed when i saw yuqi she was so beautiful , her eyes look so beautiful that you can get sucked into , her lips that i want to kiss so hard-- wait a minute wtf am i thinking and what is happening to my heart.

_________________________

Thank you so much for reading i hope you enjoyed it. This is my first ever story i hope i didnt make that much mistake on my english. I love you guys i hope you support me and please vote saranghae.

--388 words--