14

Today I wake up with an outfit laying on the floor next to my desk chair

     Today I wake up with an outfit laying on the floor next to my desk chair. ^^^. Looks like I'm getting dressed into that. I change and then brush my hair and beach wave it. I do natural makeup, put on my fake glasses, and head downstairs with my phone and bag. I grab an apple, eat it, greet my family, and then get in the car and head to school with dad.
     The boys have football practice this morning so dad and I got here early. I'm in the library reading while I wait for it to be about the time everyone would get here.
     It's finally time and so I head to my locker. "Oh my god, Annie's actually wearing something different!" Johnny says. "Johnny. Shush. And the outfit was laid out for me. So naturally, I put it on. I assume one of my parents laid it out or my sister asked my mom for help." I say and open my locker. I put my books away and get out what I need for first hour.
     Its lunchtime and school is still boring. We're all talking and hanging out when Avia says "Oh my god! Annie look!" And points towards the door. I look over and see... Caleb!! I run over and jump on him engulfing him in a hug. He hugs back and walks back over to my table carrying me. "What are you doing back? I thought you weren't coming until Thanksgiving!" I say as he puts me down. "Yeah well, I decided to surprise you." He says. "Best surprise ever! Johnny move over." I say. "What why do I have to move? Why can't Hayden move?!" Johnny says. "Annie. Puppy dog eyes. Do it." Brooke says. I do my puppy dog eyes and Johnny immediately gets up. "Works every time," I say. "Yeah, but where am I supposed to sit?!" Johnny says. "Have Kenz sit on your lap and you sit in her seat," I say in a duh tone. "Oh yeah. I'm stupid." Johnny says and everyone adjusts. "Can't argue with that," Lauren says earning a glare from Johnny.
     It's after school and my family catching up and just hanging out. It's soon bedtime and we all head to bed.

Banner made by: anushikhawrites