𝟏𝟐. 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
❝YOU SAID FOREVER AND I ALMOST BOUGHT IT.❞

━━━━━━━━━☆

[no silent readers pls 🥺]

THE NEXT DAY after Mia had left Cassie's house everything seemed to go to shit.

The day started off good, she had some community work she had to do at the police station for her school. They were working together on an assembly for alcohol and drug awareness leading up to the schools homecoming.

She sat in the Deputy's office going over ideas that would make the kids "listen", she knew they wouldn't but this was the task she was given. "So i'm thinking we could show this Snoop Dogg video that he did on drug awareness, I know a lot of the kids at my school like him." Mia said as she pulled up the link on her laptop.

She gave her laptop over to the Deputy letting him watch over it to see if it was appropriate for the situation. Mia pulled out her phone wondering why Fez had not responded to any of her texts, that wasn't like him to do that.

"I like this one Mia, it's very funny and informative-" The Deputy started off before another officer walked in.

"Deputy Carlson, the raid at the Miller (I don't know Fezco's actual last name) residence was a negative." The officer announced making Mia's breath hitch.

The Deputy looked between Mia and the officer, "Mia can you give me and Officer Lopez a minute please?"

Mia nodded walking out the door but leaving it cracked enough so that she could hear from her seat outside. "What do you mean it was negative, I got the call from Nate Jacobs telling me everything in detail it could not have come up negative."

What the fuck? Mia thought.

"We couldn't bring the boy in, the only narcotics we found were issued to his grandmother."

"I knew I shouldn't have listened to that little boy, alright that's all just drop the case."

Mia put her hand over her chest, thank god Fez wasn't in trouble. She just wondered why he hadn't texted her? This obviously happened last night and it was now 2 in the afternoon. The girl was upset.

Mia walked into the office, "Uhm Deputy Carlson I have to go my mom wants me home, can we finish this another time?"

The officer smiled sweetly at Mia, like he wasn't just talking down on her boyfriend. "Of course sweetie, tell your parents I said hi."

Mia nodded leaving the police station.

She wasn't going to go home, she was on her way to the liquor store. She wanted answers.

As she pulled up, she realized everything was closed so she drove to his house where she knew he would be since he wasn't there.

She knocked on his door, once, twice, three times. No answer. It was bullshit cause she knew he was home his car was in the driveway. "Fez I know you're home, your car is literally in the driveway!"

The wooden door opened leaving only the metal one between Mia and Fez. "Mia I can't have you here right now." Fez sighed.

"I know what happened baby, let me in." Mia frowned.

Fez shook his head, "No Mia, you need to go right now."

Mia let out a dry laugh, "Fez, stop acting."

"I'm not acting with you Mia. I can't do this with you anymore." Fez's voice faltered.

Mia's eyes widened, "Wh-What? What d-do you mean?"

"Mia. Baby. I love you, but this shit- all my fucking baggage it wasn't made for you. I didn't realize it before but I'm not good for you. We should have never started this shit again."

Mia felt her throat her tighten and her eyes begin to water. "No. NO! You can't do this Fezco. You can't make me fall in love with you and then do this! What happened to forever huh? Till the wheels fall off? Please." Mia's voice cracked.

"I'm sorry baby." Fez's eyes never met Mia's.

"Fuck you! Don't call me baby! You just fucking ripped my heart out and stomped on it. Was this all fucking payback for what I did? Was this the plan all along?" Mia was now yelling.

"Mia! My house got fucking raided! I'm a fucking drug dealer! I will never get to leave this shitty ass town but you will! I'm trying to help your ass!" Fezco yelled back.

"Do you love me?" Mia asked tears running down her face.

Fezco thought about his answer.

"Do you love me?!" Mia asked louder this time.

"Not the way you want me to." Fezco lied.

"Fuck you." Mia whispered walking away.

Fezco wanted to run after her, to tell her that he didn't meant it and that he still wanted to be with her and that he did love her, so much. He loved her more than he could love anyone in the entire fucking world. He couldn't though, because he had to handle shit and he didn't want her in the crossfire.

Mia got into her car, driving away before having to pull over because of the sobs that were escaping her body. She felt like everything in her whole universe was fucked up. She had no one, she was alone. She felt like every inch of her soul was ripped out of her. Like if she had crumbled into a million pieces and no one could fix her. This was exactly what she was afraid of.

She didn't want to feel anything after this, she just wanted to be numb. Numb from the ache in her heart and the pounding in her chest. From the empty space that Fez and Maddy had left on her. From the invisible marks that he had left that no one could see but her. She had no purpose anymore.

AUTHORS NOTE!
damn, that's sad af. that's why i had to give y'all a cute chapter before this shit. this chapter was short but that's because basically the next chapter is the last one. or i might do a two part but most likely not. anyways shit is only going to get worse for mez shippers if that's even possible.

ALSO THE PARALLELS FROM THE LITTLE LYRICS I GIVE IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTERS look back at the last chapter and this one... that shit hurted ☹️