Weird Creepypasta dream experience #3

Date: 5/21/2020      

  Time: 9:17am

I woke up an hour ago from a weird dream. It was 3 am (In my dream) and I opened my front door to look outside. There was a sketchy looking guy in the middle of the street looking at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he walked toward me. (I was still in my house, I just had the front door open.) The guy told me to let him in my house. (He looked like the fat robber from Home Alone, the one in New York City.) I looked out the window and knocked on the window, getting his attention. I remember I started insulting him and he got mad. I looked out the window, (the one facing the sidewalk this time.) And I saw Nurse Ann on the sidewalk In front of my house. Somehow It was magically light outside. And I think I saw a glimpse of Eyeless Jack watching me. Anyway, I was in my backyard and someone (I forgot who but I think Lazari) was trying to get into my backyard. She was demanding to free Melmetal, (Pokemon meets Creepypasta!) she got in eventually and was furious that Melmetal didn't eat iron instead of metal. Then it was the Fourth of July and (I think it was Eyeless Jack,) was watching the fireworks. It wasn't dark outside though, it was bright outside. I completely forgot everything that happened after.

I was watching pokemon yesterday so I guess that influenced my dream, but I didn't think or read anything about Nurse Ann or Lazari. (Yes, I was thinking about E.J, I tried summoning him last night. Nothing happened, he was a no show.)

-L.V