twenty

harper
(smut)

these two weeks have literally been a blur. tomorrow is billies birthday already than she's leaving me for a month and a half.

every seconded where billie doesn't have press or meetings or anything and i don't have school, we have spent it together and i really dont know how i'm going to stay sane without seeing her.

"we can facetime every night though" i say cuddling billie as we watch some cheesy netflix movie in my basement.

"it's not the same" she pouts into my shoulder.

"your birthday is an 30 minutes!" i say changing the subject to something more positive as i check my phone to see the time which read 11:30 pm.

i would throw billie a huge party but i honestly just wanted to spend it with just me and her and maybe celebrate at night with some close family and friends. i wanted as much alone time as we could have.

"don't you have school tomorrow? it's a tuesday?" she asks.

"you really think i would go to school and just not hang out with you on the last day your here and to add on top of that your birthday?" i ask making her smile.

"so do you have any plans for your birthday?" i ask quietly as she snuggles deeper into my chest.

"nah i was gonna have a birthday party but like not really up for it" she replies now closing her eyes.

"i get it. maybe we can hangout with your family and a couple close friends tomorrow night?" i say turning now off the TV acknowledging how sleepy billie is.

"or we can just sit here all day tomorrow, just like this and watch movies" she suggests which made me laugh.

"we can do whatever you want, but i have a surprise for you" i say quietly.

"whats the surprise?" she questions opening one eye making me laugh.

"than it wouldn't be a surprise silly" i say nudging her to get up.

"come on let's go to bed you seem exhausted" i say putting my hand out for her to grab so we could go to my room.

i get under the covers and pull her close to me knowing it's the last night i'll spend with her for 6 weeks.

"night baby" i mumble into her neck although i'm pretty sure she was asleep.

~

i hear my alarm go off and quickly turn it off trying my best not to wake billie.

i unwrap my arms from around her waste slowly already missing her touch but grabbed my phone to order us breakfast.

i set an alarm for 8:00 am which i would never voluntarily wake up that early but i wanted to spend my last day with billie to the fullest. plus i have some stuff planned out.

i order her pretty much like every vegan and gluten free thing this place had not knowing what she will like before i hopped into the shower.

i tiptoed out of the bathroom and back into my room where i see billie look at me and her face instantly lighting up.

"good morning baby happy birthday" i say with a smile walking towards my closet. "i didn't mean to wake you"