3

The next day, I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. Memories of what happened last night came flooding my mind. I looked around and jumped when I saw Javier standing in the corner of the room.

     "Good. You're awake. Boss wanna see ya."

     "Shit, Javier, how long you've been standing there? Don't just fucking stare at people when they're sleeping!" I shouted getting out of the creaky bed.

     "Oh. Sorry. Is that not normal?"

     "Hell no."

     "Okay, sorry. Anyways, we still gotta see the boss- er, Mr. Adler."

     We walked out of the room and out towards the albino people. What kind of mafia was this where they only kept albinos? That's fucking weird.

     "I forgot, keep you're eyes down," Javier said, who looked around in case anyone saw me.

     "Yeah, Ann told me already."

     "Oh. When?"

     "Yesterday, when she took me down here."

     Ann, out of nowhere, came skipping towards us, joining our walk. "What about me?"

     "Oh, we were just sayin' when you told Jayden to keep his eyes down yesterday."

     "Yeah, about that. Why did I have to do that? I asked like four questions yesterday, but you guys ignored me. This time, I want an answer," I demanded, refusing to continue walking without an answer.

     "This is why we're going to see Tyler," Ann told me. "We're going to explain the things we have to clear up. We don't do this to the others, but you might be.. different." She continued walking, and so did Javier.

     The others? Different? I assumed they were going to explain everything, so I didn't say anything else.
     I thought we were going back to that ugly and insufferable gray room, but we walked a different direction instead. We walked into a larger building connected to the one we were just in. We went through the doors, and I expected to see more albinos, but there weren't any.
     As we walked in, many heads turned our way. They all stared at me and my hair. I couldn't help but feel targeted as they started whispering amongst themselves.
     The room we were in was very large. There was quite a bit of doors, no windows, and two staircases that led to other rooms above.
     We climbed the left staircase and walked down a red hallway. What's with this place? Do these people only know the colors red and gray? I laughed to myself at the thought.
     Finally, after much walking, we reached our destination.
     The door was pretty fancy; it looked way better than the rest of the doors in the hallway.
     As we walked in, we found Tyler on his desk, writing. He looked up at the sound of the door.

     "Ah, there you are. Come, Jayden. Sit." He gestured to a fancy brown chair in front of his desk. "I'm sure you have some questions-"

     "Yes, I do. First of all, wh-"

     Tyler put his hand up, silencing me. Ann, Marcos, and Javier just awkwardly stood by, trying to busy themselves with whatever they could. I didn't even notice when Marcos came in.

     "Do not interrupt me. I have questions aswell. I will ask first."

     "You had questions yesterday! It's my turn," I growled.

     "Who do you think has the power here? Four men to one."

     Ann cleared her throat. "Woman. Show some respect, Ty."