🐙3

Jungkook p

Jungkook p.o.v

Why did I even allowed this omega to stay here?!?
He will just bother me, ahhhhhh nevermind, I have better stuff to do than thinking about this boy.

I set on my chair and started to work, I have a lot of paperwork to do.
A few minutes later someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!!!!"
Jin and Jimin entered, they looked like they are about to kill someone.

"What do you want, I am not in the mood to talk."

"Jeon, where.is.Taehyung?!?"
Jin asked me.

"He is where he needs to be."
I answered, turning back to my computer.

"What do you mean by that?"
Jimin looked at Jin with sad eyes, he understood where Taehyung is staying.
Jin got the massage and turned back to face me.

"Jungkook, please, you can't put a small and fragile omega in the basement.
He will get sick, he ca-"

"I don't care about him, you wanted him to stay here."
I was already so annoyed in this point.

"Jungkook, you have to understand me.
He might die th-"

"I DON'T GIVE A SHI#$ ABOUT THIS STUPID OMEGA!!!
I AM THE ALPHA HERE AND YOU WILL RESPECT MY ORDERS.
NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!!!"
Jimin ran away immediately, scared from my alpha voice.

Jin looked at me, tears rolling down his face.He was disappointed in me.

"How can you be so cold and emotionless Jungkook, you never raised your voice at me, NEVER."
He turned around and walked out of the office.

Wow, fuc#$* amazing. Everything is all over the place, all because of you Taehyung. Trust me you will suffer, you will beg for mercy.

Jin p.o.v

After I exit Jerkook's office, I went to the basement, because I knew that Taehyung will be there.

When I came to Taehyung's cell I saw two big man staying beside the door.
I came closer to them and asked to open the cell.

They couldn't disagree to me because I am Namjoon's mate,

And I am seriously world wide handsome, no one can resist me.

When I entered to the cell I saw my poor babybear sleeping on the cold floor, shivering from coldness.
Jungkook, I am going to kill you, you better be ready.

I lift Taehyung up and went to the guest room.
I out him on the bed and covered him with three thick blankets, I kissed his forehead. He was so hot, I have to call the doctor immediately.