The Beach

He parked in a parking spot at the far end of the lot, away from the few cars that were clustered together at the other end. "Let's go for a walk." his hand finally slipped off her thigh, releasing her as he came around and opened her door.

Cyra noticed the way his eyes swept over her body, drinking her in, every time he looked at her.

Logan grabbed her hand and slammed the door shut behind them, locking it with the remote. He wanted to fuck her, right here in the car like a pair of high school kids who didn't have anywhere else to go, but he also loved this anticipation and wanted to make it last as long as he could.

They walked down the beach but the wind came up off the water and they'd left his coat back in the car, and so they hurried back, laughing as he put up the top of his convertible and turned on the heat, even though it wasn't really a cold day.

"God, I feel like a teenager when I'm with you." he grabbed her by the back of her head and crushed her lips against his, pulling her towards him. He was about to pull her into his lap when she pulled away, stopping him. Before he could ask why, her hand traveled down to his waist, tugging at his belt.

"Please, Mr. Mogan, Sir." She gazed up at him through her dark lashes. "I've wanted to taste you all day long. Please let me do it now."

Winding one hand through her hair, his other quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. In a moment his hard rod sprang free of his boxer briefs and he shoved Cyra's head down, towards his cock, having already realized that she enjoyed it when he was a little forceful with her. He set the vibrator on low and took in a sharp breath as her soft pink tongue ran around the underside of his head.

It already felt so good he wasn't sure how long he would last once she started. After looking around the parking lot one more time and making sure no one was nearby, he fixed his eyes on Cyra, keeping his hand gently on the back of her head. This time he would let her go at her own pace and see how she did. There would be other days when he would fuck her sweet little mouth and shoot his load down her throat while she gasped for breath. Tonight he wanted to see how she would do and he wanted to savor being the first man to thrust his cock between her virgin lips.

That thought alone was enough to almost make him shoot his load. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft, getting him good and wet before she began to bob her head, using her hand to slide up and down the part that she couldn't quite fit in her mouth.

And it felt amazing.

After nearly a minute of sucking on him, she popped off the top and gave him a wide eyed look before leaning down lower and softly sucked one of his balls into her mouth while continuing to pump up and down on his slick shaft with her hand. Once she'd showered the second with an equal amount of attention she glanced back up at him, before running her tongue around the head again and beginning to bob up and down on his cock with renewed gusto.

"Fuck Cyra. I'm gonna cum." He gasped out the words as the waves of pleasure that had been building began to crash over him and he felt his seed begin to shoot into her mouth, which was firmly wrapped around his cock.

She swallowed every drop, licking the tip carefully before looking up at him, a smile curving the corners of her lips.

"That was hot." she shifted, having almost forgotten about the vibrator, as his hand patted his pocket and it rocketed up a level.

"Come here baby. I want to feel you on my lap."

She slipped over, across the middle console, so she was straddling him, her arms wrapped around his neck as the tiny bullet vibrator made her tremble with desire.

"Are you wet for me Baby?" He dipped a finger inside her panties and ran it along her slit. She was dripping and her panties were soaked.

"I've been wet for you since the minute I walked in your office on my first day and saw you." Cyra pressed her lips against his ear and began to grind against his cock. She was amazed to find that he was already rock hard for her.

"You were?" he sounded surprised.

"Yes. I was. And it got worse after I saw your cock that day and I kept thinking about you and it-" her voice trailed off and he knew her cheeks were a pretty shade of pink, just like they always were when she was embarrassed. "All I could think of was you and your giant cock and I felt like I was losing my mind."

"You weren't Kitten. As soon as I saw you in my office I wanted to feel your tight little pussy wrapped around my cock. Even though I knew that on so many levels you were the one woman that I shouldn't touch."

He kept her panties in place as he rubbed his hard on against her, determined to at least get her home before he fucked her. He might not be able to hold off another day, but he could at least hold off another hour.

"Can I come?" her voice sounded desperate as she ground against him, and he wrapped his arms around her, pressing her against his chest.

"Yes." he gave her permission, pleased that she had remembered to ask. "Come for me Kitten."

As soon as he said the words he claimed her lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth as he felt her begin to shudder in his arms as the hours of teasing finally gave way to fulfillment and she cried out against his lips.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh, shhh." he soothed her, hoping no one at the beach had heard and thought someone needed help. She was quite the screamer when she was cuming. And he hadn't even slid his dick inside her yet. His office might need extra soundproofing, although it was already quite soundproof already, if she continued to be so very sensitive and loud.

Finally the tremors that had shook her body stilled, and she collapsed against his chest, nuzzling her face into his neck.

"That was amazing." He quickly flicked off the remote, knowing how sensitive she likely was after an orgasm of that magnitude.

"Now, Princess. I was thinking of taking you into the city and out for a special dinner. How about-"

"No- I mean-" she was obviously rethinking her words although possibly not what she was trying to convince him of. "Please. Logan. Can we go home together? I am so desperate to have you inside of me. Can we go home now and go to dinner some other time."

"Tomorrow?" he asked as he threw the car into reverse. "Can I take you somewhere nice tomorrow?"

"Yes." She smiled as his hand settled on her thigh again.

"Now, there's something I want to discuss. I want us to think about what you're going to call me. At work I think it should be Sir. Or I guess Mr. Morgan will do, although I don't prefer it. At home, you can call me Sir, if you'd like. But I do not like it when you call me Logan. It sounds wrong coming from your innocent little lips, Kitten."

"What should I call you then, Sir." She was staring at him with those come fuck me eyes, and it took everything inside him to not pull the car over and do just that.

"Well. Why don't you think of something, Kitten. And when we find something that fits I'll okay it. Until then, Sir works for now when we're alone together and in the office."

"Yes Sir." Cyra said with a giggle before falling silent. She wondered what the perfect name would be for her not-yet-ex-boyfriend's father who was also her boss, who was also her father's best friend, who was driving her back to his penthouse to take her virginity. This was definitely the most interesting summer she had ever had, even though it had started as one of the most boring.

To read the entire novella now, instead of waiting for weekly updates, and for my more of my other stories that aren't here yet, check out my Patreon at:

www.patreon.com/OpheliaShaw