Chapter 1

Deep in the heart of Africa is a place no man has ever entered. A place that belongs to the lion, the elephant and the ape. A place known as the Bukuvu. Travelers flying overhead can only glimpse at its many marvels: its sparkling rivers, its lush veldts, its billowy cloud formations. And...

CRASH!

Its hidden mountains...

Never fear, my friends. All was not lost. Scraped and boo-booed, they searched high and low... But they never recovered their most precious cargo...

*Cue the music*

"George, George, George of the Jungle. Strong as he can be!" 

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

"Watch out for that tree!" 

"George, George, George of the Jungle. Lives a life that's free!"

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

"Watch out for that tree!" 

"When he gets in a scrape he makes his escape with help from his friend, an ape named Ape" 

"And his elephant Shep can fetch a log. He's man's best friend, he's George's dog"

"He's George, George, George of the Jungle. Friend to you and me!" 

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

"Watch out for that tree!" 

"Hear him holler, swing and sing. All the animals come to the jungle king" 

"George, George, George of the Jungle. George, George, George of the Jungle!" 

"So grab a vine and swing in time. If you smack a tree, just pay no mind!" 

"Like George, George, George of the Jungle. Strong as he can be!" 

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" 

"Watch out for that tree! Watch out for that!-"

CRASH! 

"Tree!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty-five years later, the bouncing baby boy has grown into a swinging jungle king. 

He is swift. He is strong. He is sure. He is smart...

Suddenly, George wasn't looking where he was going and crashed into a tree, falling hard to the ground. 

He is unconscious.... 

Meanwhile, a couple of miles away~ 

The adventure kids were back in Africa, having come to see Tarzan, Jane, and their jungle friends again. The kids were shown up in the tree house, that had been originally built by Tarzan's parents, visiting with the young couple. 

"That was a condensed opening" David whispered staring into the fourth wall, referring how brief the Akids introduction was to this adventure story. 

"Oh, it's so good to finally see you all again" Jane said, giving her guests a warm welcome. 

"Likewise, Jane" Teeders smirked. 

"We're so glad to be back here in the jungle!" Ann said excitedly. 

"Yeah, that's exactly what I was going to say" Brock spoke up, trying to sound like he meant it more than his twin sister. 

"Well, I said it first" Ann looked back at her twin brother.