X

i closed my eyes as i focused on the silver in his body. i pulled out all of it slowly. it moved from him to me.

pain and burn was getting stronger with each second but this time i let my wolf be dominated by what magic or energy was in my blood.

i took a last glance at him as i stood up. he was finally healing. i did the last thing i believe was better for both of us. i bend to him. our faces apart from each other . i could hear his shallow breaths .

with all i could , i closed my eyes focusing on all the energy within me, my wolf was dominated and i can feel the energy on my body had increased so i decided to take this chance and try again . i leaned forward as my lips planted on his. it somehow worked.

i didn't knew how but i believe it worked. deep down i wanted this to fail but all i felt was betrayed by myself

my wolf was quiet and shocked at what i did. if i can't actually break the mate bond . i can atleast make him feel that it's broken . if he is convinced that i am dead then atleast he won't come after me .

with all i did today , and who i am .....i don't think, i am worthy of him . he deserves anything better than me and if i will stay here i will only put his pack at risk with what is coming for me.

"seems like moon goddess had made a mistake this time pairing us with him . " i said smiling fighting my tears back this time to my wolf.

"let's go to where we came from " . she replied as i felt pain in each and every word of hers.

i turned around to leave as i heard wolves coming. they were still far but in few minutes they will be here.

i heard him whisper as i grabbed the knife.

"Please " was all he mumbled .

i know what he was asking.

"goodbye Alex. " i whispered as i run . i ran as fast as i could . as this was the only thing i could think of.

as i thought i reached near his pack border. i unmasked my scent. i took the knife and made a cut with it on my hand. i saw as the blood dripped out when i thought it was enough . i walked slowly and silently so that my scent could linger .

i turned around and saw the chaos i spread. i can hear people panic . as the fire i created was burning more and more.

"goodbye ethan . " with that i took a step . a step was all it took as i fell down feeling a burning pain inside. i can't stay here for long . i thought as i stood up.

----------

--after 3 months --

"you just killed five men. what do you have to say for yourself? " Austin asked .

"oops" i said wiping the blood from my hands .

i met austin. when i was travelling to east america in search of a witch named sabrina . austin is vampire... i saved him from the people who were after him . since than he followed me.

we were passing by the town filled with witches and warlocks . i had killed few of them , minutes back and their covens are looking for them .

a blue fire ignited as few witches were doing a spell.
a tracking spell.
shit.

"did you see that? " austin spoke again.

"uhmm... "

"the correct answer is no . no you didn't. now walk faster " i said as we made our way back to the car.

"hey -- you blue top ...stop" a voice spoke from behind.

"you are wearing a blue top " Austin spoke again.

"Act natural " i said turning around

"for this kind of situation the most natural thing will be to panic. so technically i can panic "

"No, that's not what i meant. just act like its normal day " i spoke as i saw the guy approaching us.

"My 'normal ' days of late consist of a lot of panic . " Austin replied

"will you just co-operate? " i asked a little annoyed

"when a person is panicking, they are not accepted to co-operate very well "

i sighed listening to him. and before i could reply the guy was in front of me.

"have you seen these guys around? " he asked showing me the pictures of the five people i killed.

"yes. well, i killed them. they were trying to make their way on me. when i just asked them few questions " i replied as i looked at austin whose jaw was dropped at my statement.

"you weren't meant to tell him that. " he whispered and before the other person could do anything. i put my hands on his shoulder.

" now you will go and tell your people that these five people were attacked by a bunch of demons.. and you will forget meeting us and the conversation that we just had. do you understand me? " i asked looking into his eyes.

he simply nodded and left.

"did you just controlled that guy? i mean like controlling his brain and actions " he asked shockingly as it's his first time seeing me doing this. he had seen me doing this numerous times and each time he just behaves like it's his first time.

"honestly i just wanted to help those people " i said as i plastered a fake smile over my face .

"i just find that hard to believe when you just confessed to five murderers! " he said as we continued walking towards the car .

i took a small blade out of my pocket and throwed it at him as he was getting on my nerves . he didn't dodged it and it resulted in a cut on his arm.

his face held no surprise.

"I'm dying.... let me eat cake " he said pointing towards the cut which was almost healed

"you're not dying " i said glancing at him .

"let me eat the cake anyway " he said as i started driving the car . we were going to England .

"what will you do if we run into him. ? " Daeliah spoke

" heyy.. keep it down... that cake isn't for you. " i said back to Austin.

he just pouted sadly as he let it down. and keep on giving me those random 'you are mean ' looks.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *