Page 9 - Raiding or Crashing a wedding?

Ludger's POV

I can't believer this... I don't remember this part in the original game...

Ludger: So why are we riding wyverns?

Yeah, we're riding wyverns, not dragons! Wyverns, dragon with two legs and the arms are on the wings.

Momon: Apparently, our Queen and King and the Wyvern King with the Dragon Queen made a treaty of peace.

Ludger: Ugh...

Just how this game can mess up more? I just made the event quickly happened and now wyverns...

Anyway... I'm gonna mention that the Demon Lord's castle is a frickin floating island castle with multiple winged demons coming at our direction with swords and magic.

I see Momon and the capture targets draw their weapons and ready to fight in this situation.

Me? I just annihilate them with my magic. The capture targets were surprised by this and Momon seems like... A proud dad... A commoner that has multiple elements and hates noble. Such a human being exists, huh?

Enough thinking, there's a wedding to crash on. Well, that's what they said anyway.

Not to mention there's a barrier surrounding it. Which Julius's wyvern get hit and shake it's head. Don't know the gender, so don't blame me.

Julius: A barrier?

Lancelot: DAMNIT!! What are we supposed to do now!?

Ace: Calm down, we need to something that can get us inside the barrier.

Really? These are the fangirl's favorite capture targets? Ugh... I have to do this myself, do I?

Momon: Ludger, where are y—

I cast fireballs at the castle towers with crystals levitating and what happened? The barrier disappeared.

Ludger: Let's go, I don't want to waste more time.

We going inside the castle. I glared at the capture targets when they tried to compliment me. They do know I, or should say this world's Ludger, hates nobles.

Anyway... After we opened the entrance of the castle which is a double large doors... We met a number of demons. Not a hundred, but thousands of them.

Momon: Go! We'll hold them off!

And there they go and were stuck with these numbers of demons.

-

Demon: DAMN YOU, HUMA—

The last demon's head of the thousands on the first ground floor was cut off and there's 5 huge piles of demon corpses.

I see Momon sat down and signal me to go after them. You can't be serious about this...

-

I did what he told me and go after them and what did I see? Asterisk, the demon lord about to shot a dark fireball at the heavily injured Julius and the unconscious capture targets which Mary in a wedding dress, doing her healing magic.

Asterisk: Die, Royal Prince.

Julius dodged the fireball but since Mary was behind him... Oh sh*t.

Asterisk: NO!

Julius: MARY!!

I saw Mary... didn't move at all? She's letting that fireball hit her? That's when I used my Telepathy skill...

Mary: (Karma... I'll be with you soon...)

I grit my teeth thinking what to do... If I save her and take the hit which will hit my mask... I could use defensive magic but my Mana was empty and draining so... Screw it.

Mary: Huh?

I jumped in the last second and let the fireball hit my mask like my mask is a boss and it nullified the fireball but my mask got destroyed.

I look at Julius, Asterisk and Mary who were shocked and Mary's also tearing up, crying... Their reaction with my face revealed...

Julius: No way... They both look the same...

Mary: K-Karma...?

Asterisk: I-Impossible! I put you in an eternal sleep!!

I glared at the Demon Lord.

Ludger: Sorry but you mistaken me with my client Karma. Demon Lord Asterisk.

To be continued...