The confrontation

"Who are you" - Sam talking to the mysterious person

"I'm the person that changed you."

"Why"

"Because this is your true form being a woman."

"How's that possible I was born as a boy not a girl."

"Come with me, let's get outta here."

Sam follows the mysterious person outside the store to the person's car. Mysterious person starts to drives.

"Where are we going?"

The mysterious person remains quiet.

"How? Why? What's going on I don't understand you say that being a woman or girl is my true form?"

"Hmm my name is Flynn. I turned you into a woman because it's who you really are and you aren't really normal."

"No shit really. Of course I'm not normal you turned me into a woman. And what do you mean that I'm not really normal outside being a woman."

"Well you got abilities."

"What like superpowers?" - Laughing and not believing Flynn

"Well."

"You aren't serious? I mean that's impossible. I'm just a normal dude going to college and was about to go on vacation. I didn't choose this."

"I'm sorry I really am but I had to."

"No you can't do this to me. What's about my family and friends and my job they can't know I'm a woman now."

"Well you got two options for that. First one you runaway. Second one you show all your family members and friends and job co-workers this crystal and it will change their reality to make them think you have always been a girl."

"Ok how about if I help you with whatever, would you be able to change me back as a guy?"

"It's possible but I'm not 100% sure if I can for sure."

"Ok then I'll go with you wherever we're going. But for the everybody's reality about me I gotta think about that for a little bit longer."

"Ok perfect."

"Where are we going by the way?"

As soon as Sam asked that question Flynn stops at a lake until a road appears rising from the lake.

"Umm?"

"I know."

Flynn starts driving on the lake to looks like bunker under the lake.