Chapter 16

Happy reading beautifuls....

" You are mine and I am yours.
End of discussion!!"

Miral's p.o.v

I knew that Zarar was beyond angry at me because of me being tiger shroff in public risking my life.

"Zarar!!!"

I called him but he went in washroom ignoring me.

"Silent treatment!! Huh!!"
I murmured.

He came out of washroom changed into sweat pants and t-shirt.

I went in to change.

After changing I came out of washroom and went towards him who was typing on phone.

"Zarar!!!"

Again IGNORED!!!!

"Yar Zarar!!!! At least listen to me once yar!!!"
I said jerking his shoulder.

"What? What is left to listen now? Do any of your drama left undone?  Can't you live peacefully and also let me be?? Why you have yo create a scene everywhere? Did you think that moment while poking your nose in their matter about yourself? About your life? About me?"
I was taken about by his sudden roar.

"Woah easy man eas..."

"What easy Han? What if Ibtihaj didn't come on time? Do you even have brain??"
He shouted pointing at my temple harshly.

I flinched back turning my head sideways.

" You know what? Leave it!!! Just leave it because lecturing you is just a waste time!!"

After shouting for some more moments he lied on bed switching off the lights leaving me standing in darkness.

I sighed and walked towards my sofa with heavy heart.

Time kept on passing but sleep was far away from me.

"What wrong I did? All I wanted to do is to save that helpless lady. What's wrong in it that he yelled at me this much?"
I murmured to myself and tears started looking in my eyes.

Suddenly moments of sara api's mehndi started flashing in front of my eyes when he kissed me on forehead. He was all lovey dovry that day but then again the moments flashed like film on the wall in front of me when he announced about divorcing me and tears started flowing down my cheeks with fear and current running in my blood.

" You changed that time and you will change this time too and even you have started doing that!!"
I started crying with hiccups.

Gosh!! I didn't know why I was feeling this emotional!!

Zarar's p.o.v

I heard someone crying and opened my eyes.

I looked at alarm clock beside me which was signalling 4 in morning.

I stood up and my eyes landed on Miral who was shivering while crying.

"Miral!!  What happened yar? Why are you crying?"
I ran towards her and sat on floor on my ties in front of her and held her wrist but she yanked my hands away.

"Leave me as you always do!! Go away!!"
She said sniffing.

Her words made me froze at my spot.

"Already tell me what happened ??"
I said putting my hands on her knees.

She kept quite.

I took glass of water and made her drink it.