𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗖

MYSTERY INC! OUTER BANKS
。・:*:・★,。・:*:・☆

like, jinkies john b, next thing you're going to say is 'let's split up and look for clues!'

you're going to say is 'let's
split up and look for clues!'

                   why did florence barns have such a fantastical obsession with mysteries? perhaps it was her childhood obsession with scooby doo. perhaps it was the fact that her family dynamic, including the motives of her mother and her eventual arrest, were largely a mystery to her. or, maybe, in a place so painfully predictable as outer banks, she yearned to seek out it's hidden undercurrents and dastardly individuals.

                   no matter the explanation— there was no better assistant than the 'sherlock holmes' of OBX to help solve the mystery of the royal merchant's lost treasure. sure, the girl was more than willing to follow her rowdy friends, the self proclaimed pogues, on any adventure they tugged her along for. but a treasure hunt? it was the sort of escapade she was born for— whether it involved her best friends, or not, sign her up!

                   what she had not exactly signed up for, though, was a dangerous, at times deadly, goose hunt. exploring some of the most mysterious parts of outer banks; facing off against it's deadliest individuals, and causing unadulterated trouble for those who sought to stop them in their mission. THE TREASURE OF THE ROYAL MERCHANT— lost for decades;  worth over 400 million dollars;  florence's escape, or her downfall? in fairness, she did ask for an adventure. and that's exactly what she got.

FLORENCE BARNS!                            ALISHA BOEbickering is a kook sport! there's no reason in hell we can't get rich without tearing eachother apart through the throat

FLORENCE BARNS! ALISHA BOE
bickering is a kook sport! there's no reason in hell we can't get rich without tearing eachother apart through the throat. now get it together so we can find this fucking treasure.
holmesey has spoken. do it again please.