Part 3

That night I was at the kitchenette, splashing my face with water after I ate. I walked to the mirror on a cabinet. I stroked my cheekbones and around my lips. I was pretty enough for John right? Who am I kidding? Just look at the lines under my eyes. Maybe I'm just tired. Ugh I need sleep.

 *tap* Huh? Is that a rock? *tap* At my window? I slowly and cautiously walked to the couch and reached for the skylight window. I slid open the window. I ducked as another tiny pebble of a rock flew through the window. I stayed back until I thought that my visitor was finished. To my surprise, a small origami flower floated down from the window. 

I tossed aside my hair and stooped down to pick it up. On each of the folded petals were words. 'Do you love me or love me not?' I unfolded it and inside was a warning. 'Don't get too attached so quickly. I love a good hunt.' At the bottom was a lion crest. 

The leo, of course but I forgotten who the leo was. Although it wasn't a big mystery. It could have clearly been Johnny. Then the light from the window was blocked. I looked up. I was still kneeling on the ground when his perfect outline stood overhead. I just wish I could see his face. I looked down at the paper then looked up again. 

As quickly as he came, he was gone again. I analyzed his words again. Don't get too attached so quickly? Does he think that I love him? Already?!? Excuse me but I don't think so! Oh that boy is gonna get a hunt now! Phht attached ...attached my foot. Who does he think he is? Ya whatever! I had the entire conversation with myself as I stomped to my room and climbed in bed.