Author's Note

This is a chapter to appreciate all the people that have inspired me, motivated me, pushed me and supported me through this journey to complete my second novel on Wattpad.

sereneur  Made this lovely cover for me. I wouldn't never known an acquaintance of just some days could make for so strong a friendship! She inspired me to create diversity in this book. She's been a pivot, a phenomenal part of how I made this book though I started writing it even before I met her. You make the most beautiful covers! I'll always be dropping by at your shop.

I dedicated Chapter 49 to michh_44
Michela is the very first person that deserves a mention. If you see, you can see only two votes on most my chapters. One is yours truly (narcissistic best 😂), the other is Michela. I don't remember when I found her on Wattpad but she's stuck with me... Being the only reader who read this book as I wrote it. I would never have published this, if not for Michela's encouraging paragraphs on every chapter. And obviously you went from Wattpad to WhatsApp... That's progress 😂 ❤️

Now as you all know the first chapter was dedicated to durriza.
Durriya Di has been a constant presence beside me, encouraging my smiles and wiping my tears. #partnersincrime 😝 Though she didn't read the book, yet she continued making me feel like I can do it. She always keeps higher than average trust in her boo 😌. We've always been the 'meant to find each other' kind. 😛 What you mean for me is beyond I can express in words but yes. You deserves the dedication.

The last chapter is dedicated to cchinu
Chinmay, though being someone I met considerably recently, had managed to piss me off enough already so that I had to mention him in one chapter 😂. Why the last chapter because you asked me a very vital question, Chinmay. Why don't I include Indian settings in my story. So I decided to have a try at describing an Indian wedding ceremony and went back and included more Indian scenery and people as you'll see in the beauty of the forest terrains. No wonder inspired by the greenery in your photographs. (P. S Thanks for being a mentor and a very positive person in my life.)

And somewhere, some other people are there who've seen me, handled me and they are the ones that need special mention...

KashishBelikov Khushboo... My Co-writer, fellow fangirl, sister, friend... I don't give a name to our relationship but yeah, we have each other's Wattpad passwords (what could mean more? 😂). Three years were just numbers for us. And I know if I tell you to read this you won't (I have full trust in your procrastination 😉) but I know I can tell you just at this moment to help me compile the pieces cause you're fast with the laptop and I know you will. That's us!

TanushreeSharma686 Tanushree Di is, was and will be a muse for my writing always. She was an inspiration behind the creation of Nina and believe me Nina's cheerfulness comes from her influence in my life. Readers will find her reflection in all the friendships througout this book. And thanks for reading this book 😉 I hope you'll continue.
(P. S. You're my betrothed ❤️)

THinvisibleQuill
Anoop, a name I bet most of you might have heard 😊. I don't know if you'll be even interested in reading through this but yeah... You inspired the mischief in the eyes of Jurian, the comforting friendship of Derek and the protectiveness of Ashutosh. You're reflected in all the male characters in my book including the protagonist. Why and how, let's keep that aside. But a 'writer friend' and philosopher deserves more. 😁

EverSinceNever Phoenix_mb
Zeneeva and Mouli, the only writer friends in my batch. You don't know how much it means to me to have you two! Well, if I kept on fighting throughout my journey, it'll be for you both. Oh... And the 'treat' I guess isn't pending anymore 😂 but if it is, I'll be happy to treat you more 😉

FajrudheenMohammed
Fajru Bhaiya... I didn't forget you! There has been not a single time that I sent you writings and you haven't read them! You're so busy with your life and your PG and yet you find time to appreciate this little friend of yours! Lots of hugs pending for when I meet you!

xxRazmatazxx
Ranger_of_the_North
frostwingak
U-Mean
ShrodinSSB
XerinaFang
And the entire Action team deserves a mention too!

_moondusts Thanks for reading and inline commenting too! 🥺

shreya_dp
Shreya, my namesake and my fellow in the Wattpad India team is the only other person besides Michela who has read more than half of the book! Thanks for being here and supporting me all through! KimmyFernandez2000 Cuteminger Romanticsheer exobangtanism
Venki310s and my other Wattpad India team that I met along the way while writing this piece and have been reading excerpts and giving me advices.... This journey would've been incomplete without you!

Besides I've dedicated chapters to people that have boosted me time and again elveloy Belle_Dowson EvelynHail and so many people I couldn't mention and yet you've been here, supporting this book.

Whoawww 800 words just to thank you all and yet so many of you are left to be mentioned. I don't know where to start it end. But yes, if this book is anything today, whatever it is, it's you all that made me do it. I found motivation at each step from the bunch of lovelies that you are!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

~Shreya