Confrontation

Edited: 06/25/22

Rena's POV

"One drop" Horus says, as he holds the flask with the golden water.

We walked towards the pit of fire, but it was a set up, Horus and Hathor got trapped inside of a cage while I rolled to the side to dodge the trap

Then I saw Set rip out Thoth's brain. "No!!" I yelled

"I should thank you." Set said, looking at Horus and Hathor "You lured him from his library so that I didn't have to. The final piece."

"You coward. Open this gate and fight me." Horus says, challenging him

"Again? Hasn't she seen you lose enough?" Set questions circling the gate "Can't you allow me to spare you one last moment of embarrassment before you die?"

Then I see Bek trying to pour the water in, Set notices

"Stop!" He yells, then holds up Zaya's necklace "Recognize this?" He inquired "Did he tell you he could bring her back from death? It's not possible. Not even for me."

"You expect me to believe you?" Bek asks

"I don't have to lie. How else would a blind, useless God get you to help him?"

Bek and Set kept eye contact

"Go on. Ask him."

Bek looks at Horus "Pour it in." Horus said "Is it true?"

"Bek, pour it in."

Set grabs Bek's hand, the one the he was holding the flask, pushed him to the ground, pours the water out, and crushed the flask and walks towards Bek, I step in front of Bek, Set looks at me and smirks

"Ah, so your the girl Mnevis was talking about." I step to the side, glaring at him, then we circle each other. I licked my lips as I tossed my daggers to the side. The blade from my ring flicked out "If you think I'm going to let you hurt my friends and get away with it, you are sorely mistaken"

 The blade from my ring flicked out  "If you think I'm going to let you hurt my friends and get away with it, you are sorely mistaken"

The skin of my thumb cut right through as I was surrounded in a burst of energy.

Third person POV

Rena was surrounded in a burst of lightning as Bek, Horus, Hathor, and Set watched in shock as they watched the entire scene unfold. Smoke appears, blocking her from sight.

'Where did she go?'

That question was soon answered as a fist made of muscle tissues and some skin cover appeared from the smoke and made contact with Seth's jaw. Propelling him to the other side of the temple.

The humanoid woman emerged from the smoke. She stood the same towering height as all of the gods in the room. Her body composed of mainly muscle with limited skin. Fingers made of bones and muscle lining underneath her cheeks. Bearing a lean build and visible muscle definition yet still maintaining a feminine form.