6

After 6 months , Manik and his wife packed their dress to leave for new York . Manik now started his own business with his wife . He had a partnership with the Raizada for his new business . Manik went to his own private room . No one was allowed to that room except him . He went to his room and the room was filled with nandhini memories. So many photo frames hung on the wall and the lamp given by the nandhini and her dress  everything .

   Manik pov :

       "Its been 2 and half years ,still I'm missing you nandhini . I really miss you like an hell nandhini . Why you have gone too soon ? Why you failed to fight with me for our love ? Nandhini , I really need an hug from you whenever I feel down . After you have gone , my life become a mess. I need you to share my worries . " the tears dropped from my eyes .i still  craving for her .sometimes I want to die for her but I have responsibilities to do . I want to live because of my wife.

             "Manik , we are getting late for the flight ..come quickly" his wife told him at the entrance of the room . I nodded and took the nandhini frame with me and packed in my suitcase.

             She and I was leaving from our Home . She's slipped while getting down on the floor and I held her arms . Then I held her and went to the hall . Nyonika came to me and I couldn't say anything . She looked at me with the worried and she looked at my him with the hate look . I held my wife closer to hurt the nyonika and went from my house.

           In airport, I saw the couple farewell to each other and he kissed her on her lip. That remind of me and nandhini. After the music Gaana night , in the garden that was our first kiss . After the kiss , fireflies appeared infront of us . It alway glow infront of true love . Now I miss my true love .

           " Manik , I informed to the mr. Raizada that we will reach tomorrow. He informed to me to stay in their house and I said okay ..is it okay for you " my wife asking and i nodded

                  My wife..she's very straightforward. She has a powerful eyes . The staff always scared of her by her single look . She walks with the straight head . Her walk looks powerful and stylish too . After the nandhini death , I was broken. Whenever I see my wife , it reminds me of old Manik . How far nandhini changed me to the human from monster . I really miss you nandhini!!

Manik pov ends ...

     In new York .. Tina  was watching the tv . In the tv ,suddenly she saw a male lead  kissing the female lead . She remembers something . She held her head . The same scene in garden a man kissing the women in the shadow . She couldn't remember the face . She was trying to remember but nk interrupted her .

       Nk : Tina .. what happened?? Is your head hurting ??

       Tina : arrey... aiyappa.. now my head is hurting because of your load noise .. nk !

         Nk : again this aiyappa ??  After the accident, you have changed..

       Tina : shut up nk .. tell me one thing .. do I have a boyfriend before ? ( nk stared at her ) I have memory loss nah ..I am getting the memories of two person kissing each other and so many things . But I can't remember the face.

        Nk : you always shared everything with me . But I have no memory that you shared about your boyfriend!  I think you wanted to have a bf now. So you are fascinating the things . Right ? ( he teased her )

     Tina : very funny .. ( she stood up ) I'm really tierd of you .. so I'm going to take rest .. bye ! ( nk smirked at her and she gone to her room)

    Tina pov :

    Why I'm getting the flash of memories that two people kissing each other . Nk said I didn't have bf before . Then what's is the meaning of this ! I'm always getting the flash of man swimming in the pool with the Back upside . In his back, he has a big tattoos with the star symbol . Oh shit... why I can't see his face ?? Am I really related to The man with the tattoos on his back ? Am I kissing that man where i get the memories of shadow? Nk said that I have changed after the accident. Memory loss will change their activities too.. oh aiyappa .. it's really confusing!

        I heard the knock of my door and again this stupid nk ..

      Me : what do you want now ? I said not to disturb me nah ?

       Nk : I am here to deliver the news for you .. as long as , you decided to date ...tomorrow a hot man going to come to our home. He's going stay for one month . Have fun babydoll?

     Me : I'm going to kill you nk ..get lost! ( he laughed )

      Nk : I forgot to tell his name .. his name is manik Malhotra !

        Manik... this name .. why I feel something after hearing this name.? Why I feel connected to this name ? Manik.....

     Tina pov ends ....

    Who is the wife of Manik Malhotra ?

      Why he married her , if he still love the nandhini ?

      Why Tina feel related to the Manik ?

     Soon , the thing is going to be reveal and stay tuned.

      If you like , give the inline comment!