𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

"What do you mean that I need to realise properly?" Lilith smirked as Marcus stood up, walking towards her and Lilith, anger and worry filling his eyes

"What do you mean that I need to realise properly?" Lilith smirked as Marcus stood up, walking towards her and Lilith, anger and worry filling his eyes. "I realised I preferred Maria over you Lilith... deal with it."

Lilith burst out in a fit of laughter, bringing Willie and Viktor to look at the girl, wondering what was so funny over Marcus's words. Marcus crossed his arms as Lilith leaned forward, holding onto her stomach before poking Marcus in his.

"You are so funny Marcus."

"Why is that Lilith?"

"Because you weren't saying that a few nights ago." Wille snorted, covering his mouth as Marcus's nostrils flared, looking unimpressed. He knew exactly what he wanted, and that was not Maria. He wanted Lilith. But he was also intrigued by Saya and Maria.

He couldn't make up his mind.

"You were pushing me into my door, saying how much you wanted me and not Maria, until I kicked you out of course." Lilith said, finally getting herself to stop laughing as she crossed her arms, a smirk playing on her face as she locked eyes with Marcus. Lilith knew she was getting to Marcus as his kept dropping his eyes down to the floor, every so often locking eyes with the girl standing before him.

Lilith and Willie developed a sense of anger and disappointment to Marcus, as the two both knew what he thought of Lilith, and how he kept attempting to talk and flirt with Lilith, completely dismissing his current girlfriend, Maria. Having had enough of Marcus's inconsistency, Lilith stepped forward, shortening the distance between herself and Marcus. Her arms still crossed, Lilith flicked Marcus's chin, bringing his eyes up to meet her own.

"What was that for?" Marcus hissed, Lilith smirking at his reaction.

"For lying."

"Lying?"

"Yes Marcus... you are constantly lying. You might as well be bloody Pinocchio with your nose the length of the bloody River Severn with the amount of lies you tell." Marcus scoffed.

"Am I right or am I right?"

"You're right." Viktor and Willie chimed in, both earning a high five from Lilith. Opening her mouth to continue to taunt the boy before her, Marcus pushed the girl out of his way, her falling back into Willie, as he made his way over to his desk.

"Fucking dickhead." Lilith mumbled, Willie laughing as he helped Lilith back to her feet.

Ignoring the girl's comment, Marcus scanned through his drawers, finally picking up an air canister from the bottom drawer. Lilith eyed the boy as he shook the canister in his head. A whooshing sound caught the attention of Lilith and Viktor as the two looked down at the door, noticing a folded piece of paper, before locking eyes with one another.

Raising her eyebrow, Lilith pointed to Marcus, his back still turned to the group, as Viktor smirked jumping up from his chair, making a beeline to Lilith and the note situated on the floor. Crossing her arms, Lilith planted a smirk onto her face as Marcus turned his head, noticing Viktor holding a now unfolded piece of paper. Leaning against the doorframe, Lilith watched Viktor's eyes scan the tiny piece of paper.