- 15 -

Neverland  22 years ago

Mr Smee walked towards the wheel of the ship, "Cap'n! Cap'n!" He called out to Captain Hook.

"What is it now Mr Smee?" Hook asked and glanced at his first mate.

"She's back sir..." Mr Smee said.

"What?" Hook gave his first mate, his full attention.

"I heard a rumble in your cabin and so I looked in and there she was, getting up," Mr Smee told her.

"Take over," Hook said and went into his cabin, "You're back?" Hook asked and looked at the young blonde in front of him, "Why?"

The young blonde turned to him, "Jones... Why am I back here?" She asked.

"I don't know Little Lyn," Hook said, "What are you doing here?"

"I just woke up here... Again," Young Brooke said and went on her tiptoes looking out the window at the seas, "Pretty..."

Hook watched her, "Aye, she is that," He walked over and wrapped his arm around her, picking her up and placing her on his desk so she can see the sea better.

"Why am I here?" She asked.

"I don't know," Hook told her.

"You'll protect me again?" She asked.

"Aye, that I will," Hook told her.

"Thank you..." Young Brooke said.

Storybrooke 22 years later

David woke Brooke up and she looked at him, "What is it?" She sat up in her bed and stretches.

"Sorry, I know you're resting but your mother and I have to show you something," He said, "Get dressed," He smiled and walked out of her room.

She groaned and sighed, "Fine," She answered even though she wasn't given the chance to answer him before he left her room.

Once Brooke was dressed she met her parents downstairs with Emma, "What's going on?" Emma asked and Brooke shrugged.

"We want to show you something," Mary Margaret said, "Let's go," She added and the four got into David's truck.

David drove them towards a field on the edge of Storybrooke, "Why are we here?" Brooke asked.

"Just wait and you will find out soon," David chuckled.

"What's with all the secrecy, because I'm sure whatever it is, it can wait," Emma said, "August was trying to warn us about something... Someone dangerous," Emma pressed.

"Doesn't matter," David stated

"I think it does..." Brooke said.

"Why doesn't it matter?" Emma asked as they walked onto the field. They walked through a protection shield and saw growing bean stalks.

"Because of this," Mary Margaret told them.

"Brooke," Anton greeted as he walked up to them and the two hugged

"Hi Anton, what are you doing here?" She asked with a smile.

"Isn't it obvious? We're growing magic beans," Anton told her.