chapter 3

"The man dreams of a perfect woman and the woman dreams of a perfect man and they don't know that Allah created them to be perfect for one another." Ahmad AlShugairi

✦✦✦

Buzz ...buzz

UGH really? I just closed my eyes

Where is my phone? I picked up my phone which was lying on the floor and pressed the snooze button.

How is it already 7:00 am? I just slept after offering my tahajjud and Fajr prayer.

Oh, wait, what day is it today? It's Friday so my first class is at 9:30 Which means I have to leave my place at 8:00. It takes me 30 mins to get ready meaning so I can sleep for 5 or 10 more mins.

Uh, why is life so hard I am just gonna wake up when the snooze goes off.

Buzz...Buzz

Where the heck is my phone?

UGH ...

OH my gosh, life is so stressful.

I should just get up.

Should I make my bed or not? Nah I will just do all of it when I come back home.

I quickly headed towards the bathroom and took a quick shower. I was just so lazy to change my clothes so I just wore my baby pink color abaya and white hijab who even cares what I am wearing inside my abaya. After dressing up for school I picked up my bag and grabbed my student's copies in my both of my hands as it was very heavy then went downstairs carefully trying my best to not drop the copies.

"Sara you're going to school today too??"Ammi asked me while pouring the tea into abu's cup

I nodded and replied"Of course Ammi it's my job I have to go"

She rolled her eyes at me. Ammi never wanted me to do a job but I never understood why? Girls can also work like they also have dreams and they have the right to fulfill them. I quietly sat down to have breakfast after placing my bag and my student's copies on the couch near the kitchen.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

When I reached the school I straight went toward the staff room as I stepped inside I said Salam out loud then sat beside's  Maryam.

"Do you have any free units?"Maryam questioned

"Ya 4th and 7th is my free unit," I replied

" Okay my 4th unit is also free can you help me check the test paper please"She made a cute face and looked at me.

"Okay Sure, "I said

Being a teacher is a very hard job, respect for all the teachers who taught me in my school years. Anyone who teaches someone deserves respect, honoring, and attention. I wanted to tell Maryam about the people who were coming to see me today but I stopped myself from telling her as I knew that they will probably come and then reject me. 

Nowadays people want a girl who will fit the beauty standards of today instead of looking at her personality and her deen. But do you know what is more irritating? I keep trying to fit myself into their standards unconsciously.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

I went home by rickshaw.I don't like rickshaws because until you reach home all of the food you ate has been digested and sometimes you may also end up with a backache.