- Doctor Strange +

Name
Beatrice Vanya Court
Abilities
It's an original magic, I suggest you read the info supplied in her chapter in my oc book on my other account, called BV. C - Marvel
Info
She grew up in a facility and was the only successful subject but escaped before further damage could be done.
She lived peacefully for a while, suffered basic heartbreak and whatnot and then found herself a job as a photographer.
Plot
She's being chased, I don't do spoilers

Behold!

One of the smexiest men I know of!

The outfit Beatrice wears at the start:

Running.

No.

Speeding, is a better word, bolting down the street like she didn't have time to teleport, oh wait, she didn't!

Around every corner there was another threat and she barely had time to breath. Her camo-green coat was ripped and her shoes looked worn already, she had been running for hours practically.
It started off as a normal day, merely going into the city for a photography gig, but of course nothing could stay normal in Beatrice's world for very long.

Her silver hair whipped around to see her chasers and she screamed when she saw one jump into the the air, and fall directly a her, just one touch was all the needed to catch her, disarm her, deprive her of her powers.

She screamed and scrambled to the ground where she threw her hands up and without a subconscious move, the tarmac of the road folded over her like a dome, protecting her as the chaser hit its roof, and instantly began to punch at it, she needed to teleport now.

Within seconds she morphed through thin air and appeared in an alleyway, where she watched the chasers crowd around the dome in the ground she made to protect herself, they broke it open and all gawked at the realisation she wasn't there, of course, peoples eyes were being drawn now, she wouldn't be able to hide for very long out in the open.

She had her limits when it came to teleportation, so she just morphed into thin air again and appeared inside the building right next to her. She heard the voices. "She couldn't have gone far! Search the entire street!"