4. Angels & Demons AU

"Jon Snow..."

A shiver rolled down his spine when her sharp nail touched the delicate skin of his cheek. Little fires burned in her eyes and even though he tried to force himself to look away he kept on staring straight into them.

She was beautiful. She was too beautiful. She was that beautiful that it should be forbidden to her to roam this earth.

How could he possibly keep his vows? How could he possibly withstand her charm? How could he stop his body from reacting to her touch and how could he stop his heart from skipping a beat whenever he smeller her perfume?

"It will be so beautiful when I ruin you." She cocked her head and licked her blood red lips. Her fiery red hair seemed even redder in the dark. "Have you never wondered what it feels like?" She pressed the full palm of her hand to his neck and then her hand slid slowly lower. "To be touched and cherished?" She circled around his nipple and he swallowed.

His entire body was on fire. He wanted to run away from this woman, from this demon making him feel things he was not allowed to feel. But even more he wanted to throw himself in her arms. He wanted to kiss those blood red lips constantly teasing him. He wanted to use his own hands to touch her, to see if he could put her body on fire too.

"It's quite noble to dedicate your life to a good cause." She let her hand wander even lower until it disappeared under his thin white shirt. Her hand burned on his skin and yet it was a pleasant kind of pain. "But what about the body?" She moved her hand up again and this time she took his nipple between her thumb and finger and twisted it.

A moan escaped his lips. Deep down he had already abandoned his mission weeks, maybe even months ago. How could he still claim to serve his God when his mind was filled with thoughts of a daughter of the devil?

"You're forgetting the heart and the soul." Jon cleared his throat while his first complete sentence of the evening rolled off his tongue. "Your Father always talks about the needs of the body. About food and drinks and sex. But what about the heart and the soul?"

Sansa smiled. Her smile was both enchanting and cruel at once, but if he ever got his heart broken, it would be a pleasure to have it broken by her. "Who says I have a heart and soul?"

"You've been following me for weeks already. You must know for months what I am and yet this is the first time you attempt something." Jon smiled at her and he used the back of his hand to touch her cheek. "Something held you back. Your heart. Or your soul."

"I now could pretend to love you to get what I want." Sansa stepped back however. "And you'd only discover the truth when it's too late."

Jon shook his head. "Somehow I think it already is, my demon girl." He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her towards him until their lips crashed. "For both of us."