1. love in the air

Assalamualaikum

Hi buddies.

Lets's begin😍

Before started reading. If you haven't read blind by love's epilogue then please go read that first.

Cover by MsOodlesrainbow_21
________

Author's POV

"My Ammi Abbu can't leave me!" Momin screamed as he saw Rumaan and few of men were taking his parents away.

"No! Ammi! Abbu! Please don't leave me!" Momin continuously screamed for his parents to come back while Hana was trying to console him. But couldn't. How can anyone understand this poor soul's pain who lost both of his parents in just a blink of a second?

Momim cried and cried until he falls unconscious. Hana was crying with him and feeling his pain as she also lost her parents at a very young age but she knew momin's pain was greater than her. Cause that time hana had her sister and Rumaan's parents but momin didn't have anyone. And at that time Hana promises herself that she will be his mother she will take care of him as her own son.

*********

A week pass and momin become silent he only cried for his parents and asking for them to come back. He did his 5 time Namaz and makes Dua to Allah for his parents. He asks Allah to give back his parents. He cried on prayer matt every time. As his Ammi said if we cry in front of Allah then he will give us whatever we want or whatever gives us peace.

His hand was in front of him as he was making dua when he heard.

"Your dua is here" Momin's eyes snapped toward the person who was sitting in front of him with moist eyes. His hands fell on his lap as he stared at dua while his tears stain his cheeks. Dua brings her hand in front of his face and wipes it. "Don't cry momin... I feel like crying when you cry" she mumbled as her lips quivering and tears filled her eyes.

This whole week dua didn't have the courage to talk to him because he was only crying that only causes dua to cry with him. Though she sent Maham with few of his favourite video game which he had given to dua but Maham couldn't make him ready to play with her.

"They left me alone dua.. They left me alone... I don't have anyone" he mumbles as a new set of tears fall. Dua pouted while her tears also falling.

"Your not alone momin. Your Dua will always be with you" she said and wipe his tears but he shook his head and stood up.

"No! You will also leave me one day like Ammi Abbu! Everyone leaves! No one loves me!" he began crying loudly. Dua comes in front of him.

"I love you momin. I love you.. I promise I will never leave you... I will always be your side" momin stared at her innocent face and tear-filled eyes which were making his heart come back to its peace.

"You will never leave me?" He asked in hope. She shook her head and again wipe his tears.

"Never. Ever" she declared in determination. Momin wrapped his small arms around her small figure.

"Promise me you will never leave me. Promise me you will always be mine. Promise me You will always be momin ki dua?"

"I promise you, momin. I will always be with you. I will always be momin ki dua" dua affirmed. And after so many days he found his peace in his dua. Momin smile and sob with the words.

"I love you, Momin ki dua"

********

9 years later.