✨Chapter 19✨

And then you connected the dots~

"I-is that the reason why you want a d-divorce?"

"I think I have made myself pretty clear" Jungkook stated nonchalantly. His coldness started taking over his emotions once again.

You let out a sigh of relief and embraced him in a tight hug.

Jungkook was shocked at first but eventually melted into the hug. It's been years since someone had actually hugged him with so much love.

"Y-Y/N what a-are you doing?" Jungkook's voice cracked. As much as he wanted to stay strong, he couldn't.

He knew it was time for him to let go. He knew you didn't belong to him. He knew he lost his love, 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

"Y-Y/N please sign the papers and e-end this. I can't d-do it anymore" Tears welled up in his eyes.

"Shut up! I'm not divorcing you" You looked at his teary eyes and gently stroked his hair.

"Taehyung didn't propose me. He loves someone else" Jungkook's eyebrows knitted together as he stared at you with confusion evident in his eyes.

"B-but I s-saw him-" You slightly shook your head before continuing.

"Yes what you saw was true but he wasn't proposing me. He wanted to confess to his crush but he felt nervous. That is why he was practising with me."

Jungkook stared at you with widened eyes.

"You s-still want a d-divorce?" Jungkook shook his head vigorously.

"No no no Y/N I'm sorry, I really love you" He hugged you tightly like there was no tomorrow.

A minute passed by but you both didn't flinch even a bit.

"I love you so much Y/N. I can't believe I was about to lose you because of a stupid misunderstanding."
Jungkook closed his eyes tightly while strengthening the grip around your body.

𝘏𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

***

This story is gonna end soon (T_T) anyways, please stream dynamite✨