✨2✨

The night sky above them displayed millions of bright stars. The crescent moon shined its celestial light on earth. Dreamy clouds swirled around their world, but his eyes were on her.

"This is amazing, isn't it Krish?" She asked, her eyes wide. "It enthralls me that we are just a speck in the grand scheme of things."

He nodded, continuing to gaze at her.

"There is so much to be discovered, so many things to be seen," she said. "We've barely unearthed the universe, who knows what all is there?"

He gave another absentminded nod as he looked at her dark brown eyes that were full of love.

"Maybe there are planets that have living creatures in it, and maybe-!" She quickly glanced at him, then frowned. "Krishn, I'm telling you about such beautiful things and you're staring at me?"

He sighed. "For me, you're more beautiful than the entire universe."

She burst out laughing. "Sach mein, yeh ek bahut filmy dialogue hai," she said.

"Chup." He said it in the same way she would say it. "I'm trying to be romantic here."

She grinned. "Oh?" Radhika shrugged. "Good attempt, I guess. But it's going to take more than that to impress your Radha."

He shook his head. "I've already impressed you with my amazing flirting skills," he flaunted, taking her hand into his.

She laughed again. "They're annoying but I know that I can't live without your cheesy pickup lines," she remarked.

"I know that too," he said, and squeezed her hand.

As they laid on a blanket from their apartment's rooftop, they pointed at the stars that shone across the sky.

"Stargazing really was an amazing idea," Radhika said, as Krish wrapped his arms around her.

"Hm..."

She frowned at the uninterested reply, and looked up at him to find her boyfriend starting to doze off. "Krishn!" she exclaimed.

"Hm.." he muttered.

"Don't sleep," she said, shaking his shoulders. "Come on, this is supposed to be romantic. Don't take a nap now!"

"Huh." He was still in his dreamy world.

"Krishn!" She shouted, in his ears.

"Kya?" He asked, jolting awake. "Kya hua? Did a meteor strike earth?"

"Nahi," she replied, giggling at his confused expression. "You slept so I woke you up."

"Kyon, Radhe?" He whined. "I had a good time sleeping. I didn't want to see your face again!"

She rolled her eyes. "Mind your words, bhai. I've trained myself in Taekwondo for a few years." She deadpanned.

"I was just joking, meri Radhe," he said, laughing nervously. Then he looked at her suspiciously.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Kuch nahi just..." he began. "You won't use your Taekwondo skills on me, right?"

She laughed. "I'm not promising anything of that sort, lover boy," she said, playfully nudging him.

"Hmm," he said, sighing. "But I'll get revenge for this. Just wait and watch!"

"Theek hai."

{ ~ }

"This is the most boring movie I've ever seen," Radhika said, rolling her eyes. She then feigned a yawn to further emphasise her statement.

"What?" Krish asked, as if he couldn't believe it. "DC is the best!"

She looked at him, with a smirk on her face. "We all know what the truth is, Krishn," she said. "Marvel is better!"

"I don't want to get into a stupid argument with you," he said, grinning.

"And that's because you know I'll win every argument," she added, resting her head on his shoulder.

"That's true," he agreed, and leaned his head against hers.

She yawned again. "I'm getting actually sleepy now."

"Accha, so I'll put you to bed?" He asked.

She looked at him, slightly baffled. "I'm not a kid, Krishn. You don't need to put me to bed, you know?" She said.

"Haan, but if our daughter is born, I need to know how to take care of her. So I thought I could practice with you," he replied.

She raised her eyebrows. "Daughter? We aren't even married yet. Also, practicing with me? I'm your fiancée, your future wife!"

He stifled his laughs.

"And, if you ever dare to think of me as your daughter," she threatened. "I will use my Taekwondo knowledge on you!"

"Theek hai, theek hai, meri maa," he said, laughing. "Now come, let's get you to sleep."

Krish then picked Radhika up, as she held onto him with her arms around his neck. He took her to their bedroom then laid her on the bed. "Sleep now."

"Aur tum?"

"I'm not feeling so sleepy, I'll maybe watch something then come later on," he answered.

"Ughh, fine," she said.

"What? Your sleep is suddenly gone now?" He paused then smirked. "If you want, I can sing a beautiful lullaby for you."

She frowned. "Bhag yaha se, and let me sleep," she said. "Peacefully," Radhika added.

"Alright!"

{ ~ }

The sun soon rose as Krish hummed softly. His hand was curled around Radhika's arm as she gently snored. He blinked due to the harsh sunlight, wondering how he managed to wake up earlier than his girlfriend.

He began to pull his hand away from hers when she mumbled, "Don't."

"Kya?" He said groggily. Then he attempted to move it again.

"Mat jao," she continued and gripped his hand even tighter.

"Leave me, Radheee!" He exclaimed.

Krish didn't even know that his fiancée could be this strong. He continued his struggle of pulling his hand free. He glanced around their room, and his eyes fell on a jug of water kept within his other hand's reach.

Krish cupped some water in his hand and splashed it on Radhika's face. Then he splashed some more.

"W-what's going on?" She sputtered, opening her dark brown eyes.

He trailed the remaining water on his hand down her arm as she glared at him. She let go of his hand and he laughed loudly.

"I woke up before you, I managed to get my hand free, wake you up and get my revenge!" He said, beaming. "It's been a productive day already!"

She groaned. "I had a good dream, Krish!" She said, shaking his head. "Why did you wake me up?"

"Well, what dream was it?" He asked, then grinned. "Did we have a daughter in it?"

Radhika blushed, and threw a pillow at his face. "Chup karo, you're daydreaming even before our marriage!" She exclaimed.

"Well, it's going to happen one day or another, what's wrong in discussing it now?"

"Krishn!"

{ ~ }

Hello people! 

I enjoyed writing this bonus chapter a lot, hehe. I don't know about y'all...but this was a fun one for me to write!

I hope you enjoyed it too! 

Also, thank you for 10K+ reads. It means a lottt to me! so yeahhh, thanks. 

And I will see you in the next bonus chapter. Till then, I'll see you in Kingdom of Hearts! 
BYE!