Chapter 21: Lollipop

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 21: Lollipop

Taehyung walked downstairs while sucking a lollipop. He saw Jungkook sitting on the couch in the living room. He pulled out his lollipop and stopped on the 5th stairs.

"Oi!" Taehyung called Jungkook.

Jungkook hums and looked at him.

"What did you prepare?" Taehyung asked, sucking his lollipop again.

"I'm not preparing yet, are you hungry? What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked when he stands up from his seat.

"Why would I ask if I'm not hungry?" Taehyung replied mockingly, rolling his eyes and taking a seat on the couch.

Jungkook's lips form on a thin and sighed.

"Ahm, what do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked and looked at him.

"You." Taehyung replied and winked at him.

"I mean, real food, Tae." Jungkook shooked his head.

Taehyung stands up, he snaked his hands around Jungkook's neck.

"Why? Aren't you a four-course meal?" Taehyung asked, smirking.

"I know that, but you should've eaten real food, you can eat me later." Jungkook retorted and held Taehyung's waist.

"But, I want you." Taehyung uttered seductively.

"You can have me later, after eating." Jungkook shot back.

He pulled out Taehyung's lollipop and sucked it to his lips. He pulled it out and pushed it inside Taehyung's mouth.

"Really, huh?" Taehyung snickered.

Jungkook touched Taehyung's forehead and neck.

"Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" He asked while checking the gorgeous boy's temperature.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pushed Jungkook away.

"Aish, I'm fine." Taehyung soughed when his fun ended and walked to the kitchen.

Jungkook chuckled and followed Taehyung into the kitchen. Taehyung takes a seat on the stool while Jungkook is in front of him.

"Omelet, is that fine?" Jungkook inquired when he prepared the ingredients

"That's fine." Taehyung retorted and drink the wine.

"Okay." Jungkook muttered.

He starts to heat the pan and breaks the eggs. Taehyung was watching his every move and he can't deny, he found it hot when Jungkook rolled his sleeves up to his elbow. Jungkook shakes the eggs and Taehyung bites his lips when Jungkook's veins pop out of his arms. Jungkook looked at him and smirked.