Leaving

Nightmare POV:
"Error! Come over here." I yelled for my boyfriend. The gang of fighting for some stupid reason in the main room. Horror probably ate the all the food again.

Error came over and kissed my cheek.
"Can you get those idiots t—" I felt a sudden wave of negativity from some hidden place that we haven't been to before.

"nIgHtY? wHaT hApPeNd?"

I turned to my love with a smirk on my face.
"My dear, I have to go check out someplace. We haven't been there before so I might know where this is~."

Error took a moment to register what I had said. When he realised the hint a smiled appeared on his face.

"tHe sTaRs!?"he said excited.

"Bingo Glitchy! I shall go check it out just to be certain. You shall be in charge of those morons while I'm out."
I stood up and kissed his skull.

"cYa wHeN yOu gEt BaCk!"

I smiled at him before opening a portal. I walked through I did NOT expect what I saw...

TBC............

Did you really think I would leave you with that short thing!? While you waited for so long!?

No POV:
When the guardian of negativity walked through his portal there was a sight he did not expect to see. The protector of au's passed out on the ground with his brother standing nearby panting, seemingly out of breath.

"Dream...WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE!?" Nightmare yelled  at his brother.

"That useless idiot deserved it. He should be dead."

To say the least nightmare was surprised by his brothers words. Dream had a cold stare and when he looked down at ink nightmare could fell hatred radiating of dream.

"Dream...I'm disappointed in you. I shall take the squid since no one should have to go through such abuse."

Nightmare could see the damage done to the room. There was blood on the ground underneath the artist. He could remember those dark times in his old au with his brother. Oh how dream was so oblivious.

"Huh!? What do you know what abuse is like!?"

"You're an idiot dream you do know that right?"

Dream just didn't care at this point.

"Take that useless protector and get out! You can get his stuff later."

Nightmare bent down and picked ink up bridal style as his brother walked into a different room in the house. He was about to open a portal when he saw a short skeleton looking through the doorway with a mask on.

"Blue?"
Nightmare was confused. He thought the blueberry wouldn't be in the house or at least injured like ink.

Blue just waved weakly at nightmare, not saying a word.

"Can you speak?"

Blue looked scared and sad when nightmare said that. That made nightmare confused.

"Come here."

The short skeleton walked into the room and over to the guardian hesitantly.

The goopy guardian noticed some blood on the mask blue was wearing. This alarmed him thinking dream was hurting him aswell.

"Are you hurt?"

The blue skeleton could just nod his head. And he took off the mask. Nightmare was furious of what he saw.

Without a word he opened a portal, grab blue with tentacle and rush through the portal.

I apologise for you all having to wait so long!!!!!!! I promise I'll work harder to get chapters out easily! I wrote this in one go so like 10-30 mins since I've had no motivation.

Anyway what do you think was under blues mask —>

Till next time!