Chapter 8 ~ Impersonations

"Chloe you are SO ANNOYING!" Marinette said.

"I am not!' Chloe said.

"Really? Let me show you EXACTLY HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE" Marinette got up walked outside the room, grabbing a makeup brush on her way. Outside of the door Marinette bent down to tie her hair into a ponytail.

"What is she doing?" Lila asked.

Marinette placed a hand on her hip and opened the door. She sashayed in her ponytail swinging from side to side. She swayed her hips and put the makeup brush to her face as she poured. "Ugh Sabrina! You'll never guess what my daddy bought me" She said looking at her nails. The class was a bit confused at first. "I got a gold phone case. Your daddy could never afford one of those" But the class slowly caught on. She walked up to Chloe. "UHMM MARITRASH! What are you looking at? Do you KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS? That's what I though Du Pen Cheng" The class laughed, Chloe didn't react at all.

"I'm not amused" Chloe said.

"Your not amused?" Marinette asked. "Well that is reediculous utTERLy rEEdiculous!" She mocked her.

The class were now in chest shaking laughter. Some clutching their stomachs and some rolling around on the floor.

"And what are you laughing at Peasants!" Marinette said turning to face the rest of them. "You guys are ALL LOSERS! Except you Adrikins" She said batting her eyelashes. She strutted up to him. "Come on Adrikins we can't hang around these losers!"

Adrien was now laughing even harder.

"That's not like me AT ALL!" Chloe said standing up. "Here watch and learn how to do a real impression"

Marinette looked at Chloe. "Go ahead"

Chloe got up and tripped on purpose. "Oh no! I squashed my macaroons!"

Marinette giggled, the class soon joined her.

"That was kinda funny" Marinette said.

"I'm not done yet!" Chloe said. She then got up and proceeded to fall again. "Oh I'm so clumsy!"

"The jokes old now" Lila said. "My turn!" She then proceeded to get out her phone and pretended to record. "Ladybug! Ladybug! Can you say something for the Ladyblog?"

Alya was unimpressed but the rest of the class laughed.

"Is that supposed to be me?" Alya asked. Lila nodded. "Okay my turn!" She got up and pulled out her phone and pretended to press buttons on a calculator. "According to my uh calculations." She pushed down her glasses "X = 6 which means the uh thr probability and the circumference is 9" She had no idea what she was saying but she was using big math words so it was good enough. "What do you say Markov?"

"Oh your being me!" Max said getting up and walking to the middle of the circle. "Oh romance! Love! Kisses! So cute!" He said in a high pitched voice mimicking Rose.

The class pondered for a bit thinking of who it could be. "Oh it's me!" Rose said at last. The whole class went "oooohhh" at the realisation.

Then Rose got up. "I'm gonna need a volunteer for this one"

"Me!" Marinette said getting up.

Rose whispered something in Marinette's ear and she nodded. Then Marinette picked up Rose's hand and planted a kiss on it. "How are you doing on this fine evening M'lady"

Rose pushed her face away gently "Silly kitty!" She said but it lacked the sassiness Ladybug had.

Adrien laughed at the impression of him and his lady. His Princess did a good Chat Noir impression - looks like he was rubbing off on her. But the Ladybug impersonation... could use some work.

"You're doing Ladybug and Chat Noir!" Alya said excitedly.

"Spot on!" Marinette punned. "Ameowzing job Alya. Totally clawsome" She said still channeling Chat Noir.

"Let me do one" Nino said getting up. "Rockin riff baby!" He said strumming an imaginary guitar.

"Jagged Stone!" Marinette and Adrien said in unison.

Nino nodded and sat back down.

"Okay my turn!" Kim said getting up. "Welcome to alternative truth where everything isn't always true but nothing is really false" Kim said moving his arms into the shape of a tick then the shape of a cross.

"Ooo ooo I know this one!" Mylene said "But I can't quite put my finger on it..."

"The guy from the shows..." Lila said trailing off. No one really remembered his name.

"Yeah I dont know his name either" Kim said shrugging. "I'll do another one" He walked up to Nathanael who was drawing. "Nathanael show me that chicken scratch" He said in a cold, wicked voice.

The class laughed very hard. "Ms Mendelaev?" Nathanael asked. Kim nodded.

Adrien got up "My turn" He said. He stood for a second before saying "Stay peachy!" and winked at them. They all laughed.

"Mr Banana right" Ivan asked. Adrien nodded.

Alix stood up "Get me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous" She said in her best attempt at a dark, evil voice.

"Hawk Moth!" Everyone said chuckling.

"Okay I've got one!" Sabrina got up. "I am the dark owl! Hoot hoot"

"Mr Damocles!" The class laughed. They'd been laughing so hard this night that they could barely breathe any longer. They needed a break.

"Anyone got any snacks?" Max asked.

"I bet you anything Marinette has macaroons in her bag" Alix said.

"You're not wrong" Marinette said pulling out a box of macaroons. The class cheered before getting up to grab one.

"I need a break from all these games" Marinette said.

"You and me both girl" Alya said.

"Couldn't agree more" Juleke said.

"Let's watch a movie" Adrien suggested.