3

{Adaliah's pov}

I kept reading over the note. Her handwriting was a little unusual but beautiful, nonetheless. As I read the note again, I felt Mommy stare at me intensely. I looked up and watched her eyes stay on the note.

"Ivy, calm down." I said to her, folding the note as I said it. "I am calm, Adaliah." She said in a monotone voice. "Uhu. I can feel your rage seeping out through your ass." I said as sweetly as possible.

She gave me a glare mostly from being so okay with another girl flirting with me but also from cussing. "I mean, how do you expect me to act when someone's hitting on you? I can't just sit back and watch it, Adaliah." She explained.

"I know you're not happy, but what if we use this to our advantage?" I said, mischief clear in my face. "What are you thinking about?" She asked.

I leaned forward, her doing the same, and began whispering. "We've been talking about having a threesome, so what if we use her." I said, hoping Mommy agreed.

"I see what you're saying." She pulled away from me and leaned back in her chair. "You can ask her, but this doesn't mean I like her." Mommy said. I gave her a large smile and giggled.

After our conversation, our food came out, and we ate. When we finished, I went out to the car and waited for Mommy since she had to go to the bathroom.

While I was waiting, I decided to go ahead and add Ashley's number to my contacts. After I added it, I looked back up to the doors of the restaurant and saw Mommy coming to the car.

She opened the door and got in before she started driving. "When do you want me to text Ashley about my idea?" I asked her a few minutes into our drive.

"You can do it now. Just tell her what you're thinking, and we can go from there." I nodded and just sent a quick 'Hey' along with my name and left it there.

We pulled into the driveway of our house and waited a minute. "Are you coming to the room?" I asked almost shyly. Mommy looked over at me and offered a reassuring smile.

"I'll be up in a minute. I need to finish some work real quick." I nodded before I leaned over the middle console and gave her a kiss. I undid my seatbelt and walked into our house.

I got upstairs and stripped out of the dress and put on one of Mommy's shirts and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

While I was brushing, my phone vibrated on the counter. I stopped brushing and let the brush hang between my lips in my mouth. I picked it up and opened my phone to see a text from Ashley.

A-Hey beautiful.

Hey Ash. I just wanted to know if you were okay with something-Ad

A-That would be...?

Me and my girlfriend and I wanted to know if you'd be okay with being in a threesome with us. I know it's kinda weird considering that we haven't even officially met yet, but here we are.-Ad

A-I'm down. Who's your girlfriend?

The woman I was with tonight. I talked to her about it, and she's okay with it.-Ad

A-Okay. Just tell me when, baby girl.

I huffed out a laugh and closed my phone before continuing to brush my teeth.

I just spit out the toothpaste when Mommy came in and wrapped her arms around me. I put my toothbrush in the holder and turned around in Mommy's arms. "I talked to Ashley, and she agreed."

Mommy let out a hum in acknowledgment and grabbed my hand to walk us to our bed. "Lay down, Angel. I'm gonna go brush my teeth then come cuddle with you, okay?" Mommy said. I nodded and climbed under the covers of our bed.

Mommy was quick to be back in the room and get in the bed behind me. "Goodnight, Angel." She whispered.

"Goodnight, Mommy." Then we went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two updates in one day?? Wow!! I just wanted to go ahead and say that the feedback I've gotten so far for the reboot is good, so I will continue to do it. I also wanted to point out that I never really specified what Adaliah and Ivy look like. 

Some people have thought of this as a Mommyxreader type deal and that's perfectly okay, but I just want to know if y'all want to see what they look like or if you wanna leave it to your imagination. 

One last thing!! I was considering making Ilijah...gay...because this book is very much not straight, so please let me know if you want that!! As always, 

                                            Love, Honey<3