CHAPTER-33: PICTURE PERFECT

~ The way you speak of yourself, the way you degrade yourself into smallness is abuse ~

_________________________________________

The scintillating sun on bluish sky along with the huge clouds scattered on all over the vast area made the whole scenario a heart warming one. The Ray's of the sunlight fell on some of the green leaves making them shine so brightly.

The white sand sparkled like diamond drops and on each corner of the beach there were couples holding each other or a group of people enjoying every inch of the beauty of the heavenly place.

As Maldives was indeed a heaven on earth.

Rayyan and Hoorain was walking on the interlocked ground where on either side was huge trees, which gave them a warm shade from the burning sun. The beach could be seen through the trees on the right side.

Hoorain was turning around looking either side of the place while her eyes suddenly got stuck on the tree house on the top, which was made up of wooden sticks.

" Rayyan let's go there " Hoorain shaked Rayyan's arms pointing towards the top.

Rayyan nodded with a smile and they walked towards the tree house, where a long wooden ladder was leaning on the tree.

They were about to climb the ladder but stopped in mid when Hoorain saw two old couples sitting out of a small bungalow near to the tree. The old fair lady who seems to be in her fifties waved her hand at them and motioned them to go near to her.

Hoorain looked at Rayyan and went towards them holding his arms. The old lady stood up with the help of her husband who was looking at her like she is the most precious and beautiful sight for him.

" Can I take a picture of you both? " The lady asked looking at the black canon camera which was hanging on Rayyan's neck which reached his chest.

" Sure, you can " Hoorain smiled at her while Rayyan took the camera out of his neck and gave to the old lady who seems so excited in taking their photos.

They both stepped back and stood next to each other focusing to the camera while the old lady shaked her head and came towards them while they confusingly looked at her.

" Don't look at the camera. Look at each other and intertwine your arms together. Think that we don't exist "  The old lady smiled showing a number of small wrinkled to form on her small eyes.

Hoorain turned right to see Rayyan already looking straight to her green orbs which sparkled like the green leaves sparkling due to the rays of the sunlight.

She slowly intertwined her arms and locked her palms with his while he bent to her height making their forehead touch. Her green emerald eyes locked with his deep ocean eyes forgetting the world around them.