007

"so, void, how long have you been possessing my friend for?" (y/n) mused, trying to change the mood in the room

the very awkward mood. 

that mood when someone is stuck in an empty school hallway with an ancient japanese spirit that's possessing one of their friends. 

void looked up at her, seeming to be on the verge of laughter, shaking his head at the teen. "little siren, you should be more scared about what i'm going to do to your friends." he cooed, stepping closer to her. "of course, you could stop it all from happening if you joined me. chaos, pain and strife, we'd do it all... together."

shocked, (y/n) looked up. "you're telling me, you know how to train a siren?" she asked, weighing her options. 

on one hand, she could protect stiles, but that would mean betraying her friends. those shit friends who don't even trust her.

but on the other hand, going with the plan she originally came up with could hurt stiles.

the nogitsune shook his head, "not exactly," he started, gazing into her eyes with his dull brown ones, "but i'm sure there's a certain doctor out there who does." 

deaton, she thought.

of course the druid veterinarian knew a thing or two about sirens, she just never thought to ask him. "what's in it for me? all i see is protecting you."

void shrugged, "you wont get hurt, princess." he winked, causing discomfort to course through her body. "you know, he's watching. you're the reason he let me in. i don't hurt you and he lets me take over, per se." he snarled, tightening his grip on her.

"let me go..." (y/n) whimpered, wincing in pain. as she gazed into the eyes of the boy she cared so much about she noticed them shift from the dark and dull brown she had grown so accustomed to, to the warm hazel brown that gave her butterflies in her stomach. "stiles..?" she whispered, trying not to get your hopes up.

the pale boy nodded slowly, wavering as (y/n) got a grip onto him, sitting him down. "he promised.. he promised he wouldn't hurt you. he broke that.." stiles explained, his voice weak as he kept a grip on her shoulders. "(y/n) you need to run. you need to run now." he pleaded, making (y/n) shake her head.

"i'm not letting you out of my sight ever again stiles, even if it means joining the nogitsune. i'm staying by your side." 

"well that settles it, now little siren, we have some business to attend to." 

it wasn't stiles anymore.

it was void.

damn it, (y/n) thought, of course the trickster spirit would do that. this is all just a messed up game in his eyes.