28-Manofying her

Inline comments please😍😍😍

Manik's POV

She looked fragile , sad and hurt when I said those words to her . I still remember the day when I hurt that poor soul . I always knew she likes me . It'd be a lie if I say I didn't . I think I liked her a lot . Guess it just took a little more than forever to realise this . Everyone that she blushed because of me made me feel content . Every time she shed a tear it made my heart bleed but still I refused to accept it . Why I don't know but I just wish I could have known it earlier . I wouldn't have hurt her then right . Maybe today she would be in my arms . But what did I do . Break her . I shattered her . Why did I have to be such a jerk . I was so so stupid . It was me who used to make her smile and it was the same me who was responsible for her tears . I just desperately want her back . No matter what punishment she gives to me . I just want her back .

POV end

Here Soha looked at Nandini . Somewhere she knew that she was thinking about Manik and she did not like it.  She always thought that her brother would end up with her but then no one can change the fact and it's bit just Nandini when even Arya doesn't love her .

Soha shook her and Nandini was startled .

Nandini : Soha I know Aru is very stupid but tumhe bhi pata hai na how much he loves you . I know usne Jo bhi Bola it has hurt you but Soha don't you think that somewhere he is right . I don't know why Aru never let you people find Alishka . But I know that there must be something very big . Or else he would never ever do that to you . He loves you Soha .

Soha nodded her head while Dhruv came there

Dhruv : hey I hope I am not disturbing you girls

Soha : oh no you aren't come na

Dhruv went to her and gave her three chocolate bars . Soha looked at him questioningly and he smiled

Dhruv : I believe chocolates can make anything right isn't it Nandu

Nandini nodded and Soha took them while Maddy entered with beer cans in his hands and frowned seeing them so close .

Nandini : hey Maddy come let's go out . I need to discuss something about the event .

Maddy was distracted but followed Nandini out .

Nandini : now you have to tell me everything what happened yesterday why did Aru shout on Soha . I asked her but I think she hasn't told me the complete truth

Maddy was nervous he didn't know what had Soha said to Nandini he didn't know what to tell and how much to tell . Would it be okay if he said that he and Soha along with Abhi were shipping Arya with her .

Maddy : listen caramel you na have gone mad . Itna kyu Soch rahi hai Tu haa . Arya aur Soha ki ladai Hoti rehti hai usne gusse mein Woh sab bol Diya to Tu tension mat le thik hai

Nandini wasn't convinced hearing her but still nodded and they went again and saw Soha giggling at something Dhruv said .

@Dhawan office Venice branch

Manager : it's so good to see you here Mr. Dhawan

Cabir : thank you so much . Dad wanted to come but aap to Kanye hi hai how he is . Always busy

Manager : no problem young man . Come let me show you around

They roamed around and manager showed Cabir the office while Cabir nodded his head not interested in this shit it was only because of his dad that he was here .

Navya and Mukti were lying in thier bed when Alya came in

Alya : Navya do you know where is Manik

Navya rolled her eyes : no I don't kyu Puch rahi ho

Alya : tonight we all need to go in a dinner to the directors house

Mukti : kyu

Alya : I don't know he said he wants us to meet his wife and family .

Mukti : fine then I'll call him you can leave

Alya was sad but left

Here Nandini looked at the time and decided to go and meet Manik .

She was dressed in a white crochet crop top and black high waist jeans with sneakers .

She reached Malhotra Farmhouse and saw it completely isolated she was scared for a second when another message popped

Don't be scared come in I am in here
-Manik

Nandini read the message and taking a deep breath went in and saw a huge ball light shining multicoloured in the middle of the room rotation . She looked around and saw the whole room covered with sorry cards . Each one of which Manik had written himself .

She was having a very wierd feeling .

She looked around and saw a cute muffin in which it was written Sorry .

Seeing all this she knew that although she still hates him somewhere his gestures to

Then the ball light turned off and Nandini was baffled .

Then she turned and saw the walls were having sorry written over it .

She looked around and saw several lamps in which ' sorry ' was carved .

( Something like this , instead of stars it's sorry written on it )

Manik came to her and stood behind her

She turned and he looked in her eyes .

Manik : Nandini I know after all that I have done you can't forgive me just like that . I know it's very difficult for you . But I just want to say that I will prove my worth , just one chance Nandini

Nandini looked around and smiled . And Manik was happy to see this he moved forward to hug Nandini but she backed off .

Manik was hurt by this but more than that he was confused .

Wasn't she happy like she was smiling some time back right

Nandini : Manik I - I am sorry . I know tum , tumne bohot mehnat ki hai for all this . But it's not easy for me I can not just forget everything in a blink . I know how it feels when the one you love doesn't accept you but I need some time Manik to trust you again . I don't think I can do this .

Saying so she walked out of the room as a lone tear fell down from his eye

***
Ohkay so first of all I was happy that even after I uploaded after more than a month . You people still showered the same love . I am not setting a target but I would be updating it day after tomorrow if I get 60+ comments and 260+ votes

Much Love
Vish 💕