Not An Update But Must Read

Hello Everyone, Idk why i'm doing this but i felt like giving my opinion on this topic.

So Today one more article i've seen "A Boy Commit Suicide In Depression Coz Her Girlfriend Dumped Him Coz Of His Size Of Penis," The article was based on a 'Fucking Size Of Penis' she got drunk in friends party and fuck with a random guy and she find him 'Big' so she dumped her so called love by judging him by his 'Size'

Well i have seen many time's on Social Media like on Facebook, Instagram where the Memers and their Audience make fun of those who is having a 'Small Size Of Penis' So I wanna tell those Bastards & Bitches that stop Criticising and Judging guys over his 'Size' he is born with it it's not in his hand to stretch it out or make it longer.

It's been scientifically proven that among 80% of Mens are born with an Average Size 5 to 6inches, 15% of Mens are born with 7 to 7.5inches and 5% of Mens comes in Rare category who is having  a maximum size of 8 to 8.5 or probably 9Inches.

Also It has been scientifically Proven that an Average Size is enough to Satisfy a women. Yes Women do enjoy Long n Big at first but if she Continuously take that huge it throb and start giving pain than the Vaginal A Spot get that much stretch that you can put your whole Fist in her Vagina. After that no matter if you insert a thing of 11inches or bigger than that she won't feel a single thing nor get those actual feeling during sex.

Girls now a days crave for huge and big after seeing Porn Videos Lmao so let me tell you Pornstars like Jhonny Sins, James Deen n all they all had a Surgery called 'Enlargement Of Penis' from which they have a long size. But they don't have that immune power like normal man to stood for a long time during session. Those Girls who crave for a long Dick so i would suggest that you better use some Dildo because a man tool is not made for such bitches who use to judge a man by their fucking Size. If you love someone than what's their to Judge? I'm telling this to guys as well don't judge a girl by her appearance that how Big Boobs Or Big Booty she have love her soul man. There are some man who love their Girls for who they are no matter what people think about her and there are few girl who love their Man no matter how he look cause when you truly love someone than you don't give a fuck to people and society.

All i just want to say that don't Judge people by their appearance, I see many people who do Body Shaming of Girls, Transgender, Shemale and Boys by their Size. Why man? Just why?
Have you ever seen the size of your Father and Judged him? Have you ever noticed your Mother or Sister and do Body Shaming of their appearance? No right.! Than why others? That Guy is also someone Son, that Girl is also someone's Daughter and Sister. Someday you'll be a Father/Mother what if your children born with same flaws and what if they also get judged by the people like you judge will you feel good that time... That your Son or Your Daughter getting Judged and Criticizing By People? Remember one day surely one you'll become a Father of your Daughter & you'll become a Mother of your Son.

You guys don't even know that you do that for you fucking fun and laughter but deep inside they get depressed and tensed that why, why they born like that? Instead of Judging someone and if you don't feel comfortable just simply walk away so they can find someone better than you who won't judge them by their appearance and do their body shaming or make fun of them.

And those who are getting depressed just don't a give a fuck to them just tryna find better person or just keep patience and be happy with yourself untill the right person arrive. Don't end up your life coz of Creepy people around you. If someone is leaving according to your appearance let them go definitely you'll gonna find someone better who'll love you for who you are. Sex is not just about Body Interaction and Erection it's all about Love and Comfort if you Mix up love with than definitely you'll get Satisfied every single time and where you are looking for Big, Huge than don't give it a name of 'Love' it's a fucking 'Lust' which never gonna fulfill how long and how much you try to. 

Last but not the least, this is for the Girls who Crave for Huge & Big so let me tell you one thing (Playing A Cricket In Box Ground Is Far Better Than Playing In An Open Ground) I hope you get that what i mean to say.

For Guys who are worried that they get discharge early so remember that (Women's are like Road which has no End, Mens are like Vehicles and Vehicles Needs Petrol to run)

Share As Much As You And If You See Any Person Doing Body Shaming, Criticising Or Judging Someone By Their Appearance Please Stop Them Maybe Your Single Move Towards It Can Save Someone Out From Getting Into Depression.

Thanks For Reading, Peace Out..!