A chance encounter

The women had finally caught the evil spirit and sent them back to a more secure place aka another reality.

The mysterious women with a cloak with three girls behind her "I'm sorry for the damage caused upon your realm , i am the Egyptian goddess Coptic , goddess of after life the dead resurrection life and other things that are not important. Right now I'll hestia the Greek goddess to fix this."

She had taken off her hood to show her long flowing black hair with Egyptian clothes makeup jewelry and a crown. "Thank you so much we appreciate it ." Coptic turned around toward hesitation she then took off her hood to show her platinum blonde hair in a bun with a white skirt gold chest plate and sword. Hestia walked over to the building she reached out her dainty yet dirty hands and placed them on the rubble.
A swarm of doves swooped around the rubble and once they left , low and behold the building was back to normal as if it was the newest building in town.

"Instead of summoning us every time there is a ghost ... how about we give you our two best ghosts from our academy." Izuku was behind the pro heroes taking note of everything that he was hearing . (Don't ask where he got a notebook he has a mini one and a pen in his pouch )
"Ummm e-excuse me g-goddess ma'am." Everyone had looked towards izuku to see what he wanted to say .

The goddesses walked toward izuku and Coptic had kneeled down to his level ( she was really big basically like Fatgum with half his body on top of it ) " yes young one I can sense corosity I can see it in your eyes . What's your inquiry , I am ready to answer it." She had tapped his forehead and smile . " I was wondering well what is your academy like and what's it for ?" She had gotten up and started walkeing away

"How about I show you and I'll explain on the way ? You'll get to see the academy that makes model ghosts whom are the vigilantes of this world." Another goddess had taken off her hood she was Abeona the goddess of safe return , The Greek goddess of safe travels. She too had beautiful long flowing dirty blonde hair with hair from the front tied into the back with a bun .

She opened a magnificent white portal with green and blue outlines spread to the sides as if someone had thrown teal and and light green paint over a circle canvas. Everyone had gone through the portal which had brought them to some woods with a large wall of trees deemed unpassable. The last goddess had taken off her hood to reveal the Roman goddess flora the goddess of plants she had fluffy and curly dark red hair . Her top half covered in green leaves and her bottom half with white shorts that connects to a white flowing skirt following close behind her.

She had waved her arms to the sides clearing the path of thorns and rose bushes . Finally Coptic had resumed telling people them about her academy that she was so proud of . " you see once they graduate they then will practice to have license much like how you humans have started to do . My school has done it since the dark ages they were the ones who took care of your world in places you could not see."

She swayed her arm to her right and flora opened a window showing a village of elves celebrating with fairies surrounding them with a few other mythical creatures here and there . Coptic grabbed a rose turned around and placed it in bubble girls hair , another had grown back immediately . They had finally gotten out of the bushes and saw a temple .

Flora turned around and looked at bubble girl while the rest of the group were walking towards the portal . " keep it I'm quite fond of my flowers it feels nice when a lovely lady wears one" she touched the rose with her index finger making it turn into multiple pastel colors she smiled grabbed bubble girls hand and lead her back to the group .

They stood in front of a temple with in front two large birch trees crossed at the top making an archway . Flora walked over to the wall looking
at a fake flower it disgusted her how some people's liked these... things! More than the real thing. She touched the flower a and it was sucked into the wall making the portal a light purple . "Now are you ready to see what after life looks like without dieing???" Izukus and kirishimas eyes lit up they were about to enter another world . Bakugou would never admit it but he was thinking about something he would never admit.

What will happen ? Will they meet the future vigilantes ? what will they see ? Who will they see ?

You'll find out once you read the next chapter .....

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

923 Words

Honestly I thought I wasn't gonna get any reads for this I hope this story
  Was as fascinating and diverse than other x readers you have read
And no I won't discontinue the series when it gets good cause I know that happens a lot
I'll try not to disappoint you all but I hope 🤞 for some support and it would mean a lot
If you could follow me for more intriguing stories and vote so that others can also
Read this 💋😗✨🤜✌️💗

Love ❤️ 💕 💗 AUTHOR  ~ Chan