Hogwarts

Author note: for those of you worrying that I am extending the childhood, don't worry about it. We have a major timeskip now.

10 Years later

Susan POV
I said goodbye to my aunt and got into the famous scarlet Train with my friend Hannah. Currently we are just chatting about the current state of affairs.

"Did you hear that Daphne Greengrass is going to be betrothed to the Notts." Hannah said as she put down the spellbook she was reading.

"Well, I guess I feel bad for her but I have seen Theodore in a few balls and he isn't that bad. I am just glad that I can rest easy knowing my mom and dad would never marry me off to anyone."

"No, you got it wrong?" Hannah exclaimed with a surprising amount of pity in her voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, completely confused regarding how i could be wrong in my assumption until the answer hit me and I suddenly felt much worse for the cold princess.

"You don't mean what I think you do. Do you?" I asked as confirmation because if it was true, that would be disgusting.

"Sadly, I do. Daphne is rumored to be possibly betrothed to Lord Nott. The 75 year old with a shady track record and a very disgusting rumor regarding his love for children."

"But wasn't she going to be with draco?"

"No. The Parkinson's gained a bit of influence and the Malloy are facing a few issues from the new neutral party in the ministry so the Greengrasses are jumping ship to the Notts."

The conversation killed any semblance of a mood even after we changed into our uniforms and we didn't talk for a few hours until the door of our compartment was knocked on. I looked to Hannah as she got up and opened the door to find a redhead boy with freckles standing in front of our compartment, looking a bit haggard.

He didn't even bother to have some pleasantries before looking around our compartment and asking in an obnoxious tone.

"Have you see Harry Potter? He hasn't been seen since he took his lordship and disappeared. It is being said that he is coming to hogwarts this year."

I could see a few bits of bread and spit coming from his mouth and landing on the floor. I feel sick just looking at this.

(Note: please brush your teeth and maintain personal hygiene in these troubling times. Even without a pandemic, most people would not hang around any unhygienic person. Sorry for breaking the immersion but lives are at stake. Now back to the content)

"Well. Sadly we haven't seem Harry Potter but even if we did, we wouldn't tell you." Aunt Amelia had already taught me how to talk with people like this guy.

"Why?!!"

This time Susan spoke up in an sarcastic voice

"Well, where do we even start?

First. You barged into a women's compartment without permission. I had barely opened the door when you entered. What would have happened if we were changing?

Second. You just brazenly looked around the compartment without any warning. What if we were discussing something delicate?

Third. You Ignored us and when you needed out assistance, asked us without any pleasantries or without establishing any form of contact.

Fourth. Your getting spit and bread onto the compartment floo-"

Hannah was cut off by a shriek coming from one of the front compartments. Me and Hannah looked at each other before getting up and heading to the origins of the noise. Ron also followed us but we didn't have time to chastise him as our curiosity flared and we walked through the narrow corridor.

We were almost there when we ran into a guy going the opposite way. He had flowing deep brown hair that looked like a still motion of a wave and green eyes that sparked brighter than emeralds. He looked noble but I hadn't seen him in any of the noble and ministry balls. He was in the school uniform as well but it was different from anyone else's but I didn't get to see it properly as he just glided past us and I swear that I saw a small smirk on his face and his eyes brightened for a moment.

I could see that Hannah was also stunned by the mysterious boy but we were snapped out of it by Ron as he pushed past us and headed to the origin of the scream. I was a bit dumbfounded by the fact that he pushed past 2 ladies in such a manner but Hannah pulled on my hand and pointed to the place we were originally going.

"Come on"

Putting the mystery boy to the back of my mind, I followed Hannah into the group of the students standing near one specific cabin. I saw the Weasley twins and a large amount of Gryfinndors clutching their stomach while standing around the cabin.

Hannah and I peeked into the cabin and saw a..... Malloy in a princess dress? And are those 2 trolls Crabbe and Goyle?

A few cabins down, a boy with silky brown hair could be seen smirking while holding a 10 inch long hawthorn wand that had a platinum handle.