174

When I opened my eyes I had a hard time telling whether I was dead or alive, my head was aching and my body felt so heavy.  The memories from yesterday were running through my head. Everything felt so messy. I looked to my right and saw Harry sitting on the edge of the bed with his back against me. I cleared my throat to notify him that I was awake, he turned around, his eyes were red and puffy.

The guilt hit me like a train, I felt awful.

"I'm so sorry" I said.

"Oh Lou" Harry pulled me into his arms and I rested my head on his chest.

"I'm not gonna lie, you scared me really fucking bad but I'm so grateful that you called me instead of hurting yourself" He said.

I felt a single tear running down my cheek but before I got the chance, Harry wiped it away.

"I know that something has been up with you for the last couple weeks and I get that but I want you to know that I'm here for you always no matter what. Please let me the one you turn to when things get hard, we don't need to talk. I can just be the shoulder you cry on. I can be whatever you want me to be" He continued, looking me in the eyes. I didn't deserve this. This beautiful boy.

"I just want you to hold me" I said and at once I felt Harry's grip around me tighten.

He started to hum a melody to some song and sang the words quietly with his lips against my temple. I wanted to stay like this forever but soon I felt my eyelids getting heavy.  I fell asleep to Harry singing, rocking me in his arms.

It was beautiful.